Internet Radio & Pete Forsyth

Ask a question regarding Kalami, Kaminaki, or Assist others to find the answer to their questions.

Internet Radio & Pete Forsyth

Postby Al » Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:36 pm

Hi All

I know this is slightly different but last few weeks I have been listening to an Internet based Radio Station and
one of the Presenters on there is “Pete Forsyth” and he broadcasts live to
Bar LA in Moraitika between 19-00 ~ 21-00 Tuesdays & Friday.

Pete’s Show is well worth a listen, he is a zany character with a great sense of humour and a has a great choice of music.
So what more could you ask from a radio station.

Now if you’re in or around Moraitika / Messonghi on 13th of July you must pay a visit to Bar LA,, why I hear you ask???
Well Pete Forsyth will be presenting his show LIVE yes live from Bar LA
So why don’t you pop along and say Hi and get your requests played live just for you !!

Radio Heatwave is up and running and blasting out fantastic tunes, with a great bunch
of DJ's playing a vast range of music just for YOU !!

Radio Heatwave has been created to fill a particular gap in the market.
There are thousands of bars and restaurants around the Med paying ridiculous money
for music/entertainment which , sometimes, is totally unnecessary.
Now, with our help they can have interactive music shows, with real DJs, and music that their customers have requested,
there and then ........... for free! :dup:
We are already proving it works around the Ionian Sea where we focus in on several bars in Corfu, Kefalonia
and Zante providing a very popular Virtual DJ show!

If you own or run a bar around the Med, why not tune in, ask your customers to make a request, and watch the response!
No subscriptions necessary, no fees, no problems!

All the Best

Al :comp:
Al
Admin
Admin

Return to Kalami and Kaminaki Forum