Congratulations Rena Kontou & Gerasimos Filippas

Ask a question regarding Kontokali or Assist others to find the answer to their questions.

Congratulations Rena Kontou & Gerasimos Filippas

Postby Al » Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:54 pm

Hi All

Just a quick update, I am pleased to announce that Rena Kontou & Gerasimos Filippas are now Husband and Wife drinks

Congratulations on this most memorable time in your life!
http://www.holidaycorfu.org wishes Rena & Gerasimos the very best on this new journey you take together.
May the love you share today grow stronger as you grow old together!

drinks drinks I give you the Happy Couple drinks drinks

If you know Kontokali then you will know Hotel Telesilla, even more so if you have stayed at the Hotel, we would love to hear from you.
I personally have not stayed there but I have visited for a drink and a little research for the website and I was
impressed with what I and my family saw,, we had a drink around the pool which I will say was very clean and tidy!

Regards

Al :comp:
Al
Admin
Admin

Re: Congratulations Rena Kontou & Gerasimos Filippas

Postby Chris » Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:46 pm

I have visited Hotel Telesilla many times on our stays in Kontokali. Although we have not actually resided there, we have enjoyed the hospitality from the same when visiting family and friends who were staying there. Certainly if and when we return to Corfu and the Kontokali/Gouvia resort we would seriously consider staying at the Telesilla.

Chris
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Return to Kontokali Forum