apartments

Ask a question regarding Messonghi or Assist others to find the answer to their questions.

apartments

Postby debzone » Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:31 am

Hi all thanks for looking at my post wondering if anyone can help my mum and dad want to go this year both 73 but young at heart also me and my partner are in our 40s problem is my niece wants to come too shes 21 sooooooooooo what i am looking for is a friendly lively apartment with a bar and pool thats on the flat and near to everything as my dad cant walk to far any one any ideas ?
debz x
debzone

Re: apartments

Postby Al » Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:59 pm

Hiya debzone (debz)

First welcome to the corfu web site and forums :dup: & thank you for taking time to register with us :dup:

Messonghi if a great place to holiday, it has a varied day and nightlife activities which I think will fit the bill for you

I would recommend the "Aquarius Hotel" situated right in the middle of messonghi at the crossroads, with a very short walk to the Beach,
supermarkets, Bakery and some really nice tavernas, and all on the flat !!
If you wanted to catch the bus to corfu town to do a little sight seeing then the bus stops at the cross roads.
A steady stroll past the supermarkets and you will come to messonghi river where you can get boat trips and again more tavernas.

If you wanted a little more night life then a short taxi ride (5 - 8 euros approx) to Moraitika, again a wide choice of gift shops, tavernas, take aways
and a couple of Clubs

So I would say the Aquarius Hotel is a good choice > ** Aquarius Hotel ** :dup:

Hope that Helps

Regards

Al :comp:
Al
Admin
Admin

Return to Messonghi Forum