STILL AROUND - MY APOLOGIES FOR NOT BEING ON THE FORUM

Welcome to the Pool Side, A place to chat about anything

Moderator: Al

STILL AROUND - MY APOLOGIES FOR NOT BEING ON THE FORUM

Postby Chris » Wed Apr 27, 2016 3:36 pm

Hi Everyone,

Firstly my sincere apologies for not being available on the forum, but so much has happened in the last year. March last year saw me in hospital, with a problem where my pancreas was trying to push insulin around my body, but it was not happening, but it kept on trying, drying out my kidneys causing a near kidney failure. The up shot of it is, is that I recovered well, was taken off over 50% of my pills, and over the past year have lost around 8 stone.

Problems in the family caused some concerns, with cousins and other relatives passing away. At the same time one of our neighbours passed away only recently. This has caused much hardship for myself and Elaine, being accused of many things that we knew nothing about, but thankfully I got the partner of the neighbour to retract on his statements which were taken from hidden notes found after our neighbours death. It was all related around us moving.

We now live in a purpose built, environmental friendly, ecological friendly, bungalow, not far from where we use to live. It is great for me as it is all one level, so I have no stairs to conquer as I did at the flat. Already, after almost a year, I am feeling the benefits of the same levels, the garden, and walking to the local shops, which I never did before.

So now it is getting myself even fitter, so that my doctor can lift the flying ban on me, so that in hope that we can get back to Corfu sometime in the not too distant future. Since our last visit, we have been driving to France, but did not go last year, and have no plans to go this year. The drive is long, and it does not do my legs to good, even though we stop. Going to Cornwall this year, but at least we have put in a few stops on the way down and back.

Hopefully now that we have settled down, and it has gone quiet back home, I can spend a bit more time on the Holiday Corfu Forum.

Chris
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: STILL AROUND - MY APOLOGIES FOR NOT BEING ON THE FORUM

Postby Al » Wed Apr 27, 2016 7:51 pm

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Welcome Back Chris :dup:

Great to see you again yahoo:

Sent you an email :dup:

All the Best

Al :comp:
Al
Admin
Admin

Postby Chris » Sun Aug 07, 2016 11:35 am

Thank you Al. I have been receiving a lot of emails with regards to accounts being deactivated. I have just deleted them, is that OK, or am I meant to do something with them. Hope you are well Al, and of course your family. Elaine and I are well, and enjoying our new home.

Chris
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Al » Wed Aug 17, 2016 7:33 pm

Hi Chris

Sorry for late reply just back from hols will look into this first thing tomorrow morning
as feeling a little sleepy at the mo

Hope all is good with you :dup:

Cheers

Al :comp:
Al
Admin
Admin

Return to Pool Side