Ryanair new routes to Corfu

This forum if for you to post prices of every day Items in Corfu, like food, drink, car hire, excursions and so much more.

Ryanair new routes to Corfu

Postby jimmyboy » Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:47 pm

Ryanair have now got flights from Glasgow Prestwick to Corfu every THURSDAY starting end March and 3 other English Airports Good rates if you book early Cars available from Fair Deal Dassia 0030 26610 93425 http://www.corfucarsrental.com or Value Plus Sidari 0030 26630 95858 http://www.corfucarrentals.com
Last edited by jimmyboy on Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:11 pm, edited 3 times in total.
jimmyboy

Re: Ryanair new routes to Corfu

Postby DaveD » Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:19 pm

Is this spam?
DaveD
VIP Member
VIP Member

Postby Al » Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:29 pm

Hi Dave

It's beginning to look that way, please see the forum rules jimmyboy !

If you wish to advertise on the Corfu web site and forums, Please contact me directly admin@holidaycorfu.org

Thanks

Al :comp:
Al
Admin
Admin

Postby jimmyboy » Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:55 am

Not SPAM just go and check Ryanair website I am only highlightening the routes to make people aware of choice and so that the residents of Corfu who have served us well they may get a boost to tourism which they so rightly deserve Sorry to Everyone if I have infringed on the rules but my perspective is that I am simply guiding people in the right direction
jimmyboy

Postby Chris » Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:23 pm

Personally I do not see any spam or infringements of the rules regarding the above post. It is true, and if one looks at the Ryanair website,
and news, will find that there is new flights from the said airports, and more begining in March. As for the reminder of Car Rentals and
contact details, how many times has this been already said on the forum. Many times, mostly by me when offering advise.

Thanks jimmyboy.

Chris
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby jimmyboy » Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:22 pm

Thank you Chris for your support I have sent an apology to Al in a private message Can I add that i have further researched Ryanair schedules and the Airports are as Follows London Stansted Begining Mar !st Leeds/Bradford East Midland and Glasgow Prestwick Wed/Thur end of March Also EasyJet have scheduled a Route from Luton begining this year
jimmyboy

Postby Keira » Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:57 pm

hI I am glad to hear about the Ryanair from Prestwick. K.
Keira

Postby Al » Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:28 pm

Hi jimmyboy

PM received and replied to :good2:

Cheers

Al :comp:
Al
Admin
Admin

Postby jimmyboy » Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:42 pm

Just checked Ryanair flight sale to and from Corfu for month of April and they have some REAL bargains UK Airports to Corfu and Corfu to UK airports from as little as 18 Euros one way I just got a return from Glasgow Prestwick for £50 inclusive if you go to RYANAIR .Com the sale ends Wednesday
jimmyboy

Postby C6Dave » Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:27 pm

DaveD wrote:Is this spam?

When it's posted in 3 separate forums, one does have to come to that conclusion.
C6Dave

Postby jimmyboy » Tue Feb 07, 2012 11:29 am

This was passed by the moderator before it went onto the sites Surely when one reads the entire forum one can see that items such as these are for the benifit of the people who love going to Corfu
jimmyboy

Postby Chris » Tue Feb 07, 2012 1:34 pm

Most advertising on this forum does go through admin so as to ensure it is not spam, or someone trying to profile their own business.
Most spam advertising is done during the early ours of the morning by such spammers, so that they can at least get some air time on
a particular forum. These are generally deleted, once the source has been found, and a decision is made.

Sometimes it is beneficial to post such articles on more than one forum topic. This is to ensure that a wider audience benefits from
such information. You will be surprised that some members of forums across the internet only log on to view certain topics that have
interest for them, and disrgeard the rest of the forum.

The above was forwarded to Admin via Private Message before being posted.

We try not to have barriers, unlike other forums. :dup: rofl :dup: rofl :dup:
Chris
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby jimmyboy » Sat Mar 24, 2012 4:52 pm

www.ryanair.com have a sale on for flights from UK regional Airports to or from Corfu for as little as £5.00 one way travel April / May god luck (passed by moderator)
jimmyboy

Return to Corfu Prices