Visit to Corfu Town - Advice Please

Ask a question regarding Corfu Town or Assist others to find the answer to their questions.

Moderator: Al

Al
Admin
Admin

Re: Visit to Corfu Town - Advice Please

Post by Al » Sat Feb 07, 2009 12:01 am

Hello Saxon

I have found a couple of hotels in Corfu Town

Arcadion Hotel

Arion Hotel

I can't say weather they are good or bad as i have not stayed with any of them, but by the web site they look quite nice.

I think the best bet for flights to Corfu around the Easter time would be Easyjet from Gatwick.

I had a look on the Easyjet web site and searched for flights departing 17th April and returning 24th April (7 Nights) for one Adult, you can take a look yourself > Easyjet costs

or you can search for the dates you require from here > Easyjet.com

I will search out a few bike hire shops also over the next day or so

All the Best

Al :cool:

Chris
VIP Member
VIP Member

Re: Visit to Corfu Town - Advice Please

Post by Chris » Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:36 am

Hi Saxon.

There is still a Mermain Bar in Corfu Town, just off from the Liston, I think the road is called Ayion Pandón. I would imagine once you have arrived in Corfu, memories will come flooding back to you and before you know it, you will up and down the many alleyways with in the town.

Here is a list of Hotels, and other accommodation within Corfu Town (Kerkyra Town), please click on the link; CORFU TOWN HOTELS AND ACCOMMODATION

Below, I have listed some Scooter Hire Shops within Corfu Town or its surroundings, with telephone numbers and locations. Other Scooter Hire Shops:

Budget, 26610 28590, Iannou Thiatoki
Easy Rider, 26610 43026, Opposite the New Port
Ocean, 26610 44017, Eleftheriou Venizelou
Sunrise, 26610 26511, Ethnikis Antistasis
Topcars, 26610 35237, Donzelot Nr. Hotel Konstantinopolous

If you need any more advice or information Saxon, please do get back to me. We are here to try and make each holiday as easy as possible.

Yeiamas, Chris