Solarium

Ask a question regarding Corfu Town or Assist others to find the answer to their questions.

Moderator: Al

Chris
VIP Member
VIP Member

Re: Solarium

Post by Chris » Thu Mar 05, 2009 11:50 am

Hi Lola,

Firstly, :wel: to the Holiday Corfu Forum.

The Corfu Holiday Palace Hotel in Corfu Town has a Solarium, Sauna, etc. I think a small charge is required by non guests of the hotel. More information can be found by clicking this link; CORFU HOLIDAY PALACE HOTEL

Yeiamas, Chris

Chris
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post by Chris » Thu Mar 05, 2009 12:03 pm

Hi Lola,

Further to the above post, Solariums can also be found at the Hotel Hilton, on the front at Kanoni, overlooking Mouse Island, HOTEL HILTON, CORFU TOWN

Yeiamas, Chris

Chris
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post by Chris » Thu Mar 05, 2009 4:35 pm

Corfu Town is not a large town, and easy walking and their is a good bus and taxi service at reasonable charges. I have removed the hotel that was some distance (wrong information given, sorry), but the other two are within easy distant from the town centre, one just around from the forts. Where are you staying in Corfu Town. However, I shall look for you to see if I can find something as you mentioned within the town centre, but most facilities will be in the hotels.

Yeiamas, Chris

Chris
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post by Chris » Tue Mar 10, 2009 11:36 pm

Hi LolaM,

I have been in contact with friends who reside in both Roda and Sidari. There are no Solariums as such in these resorts. There are gymnasiums, saunas, but no solariums. They find that there is no call for them.

Yeiamas, Chris