Analipsis also,Kanoni

Ask a question regarding Corfu Town or Assist others to find the answer to their questions.

Moderator: Al

hikerroeland

Analipsis also,Kanoni

Post by hikerroeland » Fri May 08, 2009 11:54 am

I was wondering If someone could help me, What is there to see in Analipsis ?? Is it easy to reach to foot from the green bus station ??? :???:
Roeland
Last edited by hikerroeland on Fri May 08, 2009 7:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Chris
VIP Member
VIP Member

Re: Analipsis, Corfu

Post by Chris » Fri May 08, 2009 5:03 pm

Hi Roeland.

With the exception of very rich and expensive villas, there is not a lot in that area of Analipis, South of Corfu Town. It is the hills and wooded areas set between the Airport and the Ionian Sea. As I said there are some nice expensive Villas to rent, or expensive hotels, but nothing else, other than to go into Corfu Town. Check out any Google type map, and have an aerial view and you will see nothing.

Have a look at this one, CORFU MAP. Scroll down and enlarge to see views.

Yeiamas, Chris

hikerroeland

Re: , Corfu

Post by hikerroeland » Fri May 08, 2009 6:12 pm

Chris I think what I am looking for is Kanoni ??? But somewhere I read that it was called Analipsis also?????? :???: Roeland

Chris
VIP Member
VIP Member

Re: Analipsis also,Kanoni

Post by Chris » Fri May 08, 2009 10:28 pm

Hi Roeland.

Kanoni is futher south from Analipsis, about 2km. This is where you can get to and view Mouse Island (Pontikonisi. For more information please take a look a the following information; KANONI INFORMATION and KANONI INFORMATION.

Yeiamas, Chris