Kumquat Liquer

Ask a question regarding Corfu Town or Assist others to find the answer to their questions.

Moderator: Al

Al
Admin
Admin

Post by Al » Sun Dec 31, 2006 10:37 am

Welcome mgvideo to my Holiday Corfu web site, I hope you enjoy your stay with us.

I have emailed a few friends of ours in Greece and hope to have a reply shortly for you, It may be a few days until I get a reply being New Year,,

maybe some of our users will be able to help also

Regards

Al 8)

Al
Admin
Admin

Post by Al » Fri Jan 05, 2007 7:13 pm

Hi mgvideo

You could try here >> Greek Wine Store & Delicatessen http://www.greekstore.co.uk
Its based in Weymouth (UK),
I know there have a great selection of wine's and I'm sure they had Kumquat Red also, if not they may be able to point you in the right direction.

Cheers

Al 8)

Chris
VIP Member
VIP Member

Re: Jobs in Corfu

Post by Chris » Sun Oct 25, 2009 10:00 pm

Corfu is an up and coming place for the IT systems and networks. It is quite recent that it has been on broadband, and many websites are popping up here and there. At the same time, more and more interenet cafes are appearing, along with hotels and private accommodations who have internet access for their businesses. OTE are the main telecommunications and networks on Corfu, so this could be a good starting place. You can also Google "Jobs in Corfu" or similar. This will open up many different websites offering jobs on Corfu, too many to list in this post. One thing I will say, the more you know of the Greek language, the better if searching for work, particularly in this field.

Chris
VIP Member
VIP Member

Re: Kumquat Liquer

Post by Chris » Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:14 pm

Thank you Maury for your email. Sadly the only place where I use to buy my drinks as well as Kumquat is now closed. However, all is not lost. If you enter Kumquat Liquer into Google or any other search engine, you will receive a list of sellers, including some in the US. No doubt it would be cheaper if you could by locally or at least State side. Hope this helps. I will continue to look for other places of interest.

mitera
VIP Member
VIP Member

Re: Kumquat Liquer

Post by mitera » Sat May 14, 2011 6:37 pm

Hi i was given a present last week of a bottle of Mavro Mati Kumquat , for me its the vwery best my sister sent away to a place in London for it , i will callher later and ask for the address , it was lovely :suun: :suun: