Water Taxi in Dassia

Ask a question regarding Dassia or Assist others to find the answer to their questions.

Moderator: Al

rosieb121

Water Taxi in Dassia

Post by rosieb121 » Tue May 31, 2011 4:29 pm

My friend and I are coming to Dassia on 9th June - this will be our second holiday there. I read somewhere that there is a water taxi from Dassia to Corfu town, please can anyone confirm this - and if so whereabouts in Dassia does it leave from. I am staying at the Magna Grecia Hotel. Thanks for any info.

Chris
VIP Member
VIP Member

Re: Water Taxi in Dassia

Post by Chris » Tue May 31, 2011 5:23 pm

Hi Rosieb,

I cannot find any information regarding the Boat Taxi to Corfu Town from Dassia, although I am certain there will be one, or someone who offers Boat Trips to Corfu Town. Of course you could catch the No7 Bus (Blue Bus) to Corfu Town. The journey takes about 35 minutes each way, at a cost of €2 or €3. A bus timetable can be found at this link CORFU BUS TIMETABLES. Scroll down to the No7 Bus.

rosieb121

Post by rosieb121 » Tue May 31, 2011 8:22 pm

Thanks for your prompt reply Chris. I saw the reference to the water taxi on the Artemis Apartments website. We went on a boat trip last year which left from Dassia beach - it was a really brilliant day out - and we are definitely going to do it again this year!! Thanks for the info regarding buses - but we thought it would be good to go into Corfu town by boat - we will check it out - and report back to the forum on our return - NINE DAYS AND COUNTING!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chris
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post by Chris » Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:09 pm

We look forward to reading your reviews on your forthcoming holidays, and associated pictures that you may wish to upload to the gallery. I have to admit, I find it more joyous to travel by boat to Corfu, than by road. We have done this via Boat Taxi, Boat Trip, and Boat Hire, all from Gouvia, just down the coast from Dassia. Have a great holiday.