Holiday help!

Please feel free to talk about anything Corfu related.

Moderator: Al

Chris
VIP Member
VIP Member

Re: Holiday help!

Post by Chris » Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:55 pm

Hi Ellie,

Firstly, welcome to the Holiday Corfu Forum. There are so many resorts that can cater for all your needs, with most having good links to Corfu Town by bus.
If you wish to visit the smaller islands to the north of Corfu, then such resorts as Sidari, Acharavi, or Roda would be ideal, where you can take a boat trip from
these resorts.

May I suggest that you take a good look at our separate sections that cover all the resorts, and have a look at the information that is available. This will give
you some idea what to look for, and to make a good choice. Once you have done this, do please return and ask any questions, and I or someone else will be
more than happy to help you further.

janmanessi
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Re: Holiday help!

Post by janmanessi » Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:05 am

I would suggest the north east coast- best snorkelling, boat hire, walks (as long as you don't mind hills), lovely villages tucked away in the folds of the hills), and easy access to Corfu Town by bus.-Good bases- Nissaki area, Kaminaki, Agios Stefanosm, or for a larger but attractive coastal village, Kassiopi.
Boats to other islands- Paxos is daily, also to Albania (fascinating now it is opened up), but the northern islands are only reachable on a day trip from the north west- another area that would suit you,not so good for diving and snorkelling, but great for your other interests (Arillas, Agios Georgios Pagi would be good bases)