Apartment near Guovia for June & July

Ask a question regarding Gouvia or Assist others to find the answer to their questions.

Moderator: Al

Strider

Apartment near Guovia for June & July

Post by Strider » Tue Jan 27, 2009 10:30 am

My wife Sue and I would like to rent an apartment in the Guovia area for June and July this year. We will have a car and so somewhere out of town will be fine. If you have an apartment available or know someone who does please let me know. John
Last edited by Al on Tue Jan 27, 2009 8:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removed email address & phone number, To stop spam ! if you need to contact John please contact site Admin

Chris
VIP Member
VIP Member

Re: Apartment near Guovia for June & July

Post by Chris » Tue Jan 27, 2009 12:31 pm

Hi Strider.

Thank you for returning to us for information on your forthcoming visit to Corfu. I have a list of accommodations that can be found in both the Corfu Town and Gouvia Sections. The links will take you to thier appropriate websites which in turn will give you the contact details. Further more, there is always Kontokali Village to think about as well. Again there is a selection of accommodations via the links page on the Kontokali Section.

All accommodations referred to as far as Gouvia and Kontokali I can recommend either from own experience or experience of friends who have stayed there.

If you are looking for Private Accommodation, June and July may prove somewhat difficult to obtain such residence. However, there are many websites, some attached to links referred to that offer Villas or Private Accommodation. As for Private Holiday Homes available, again these will be far and few between, as most will be in use by the owners or booked out already. Accommodation does get snapped up very quickly.

I hope this is of some help. If you need more information, please do let me know.

Yeiamas, Chris