Inspirations Bar

Ask a question regarding Gouvia or Assist others to find the answer to their questions.

Moderator: Al

v31088an

Inspirations Bar

Post by v31088an » Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:45 pm

Hi everyone,

I need your help.

I went to Gouvia 2 years ago and spent all the nights during my holiday at Inspirations Bar (next to O2 bar in Gouvia village). It was owned by Spiros. Does anyone know if it is still there and owned by him? As if I go back, I want to visit again.

Thanks.

Chris
VIP Member
VIP Member

Re: Inspirations Bar

Post by Chris » Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:39 pm

http://mw2.google.com/mw-panoramio/phot ... 100119.jpg

I can remember the Inspiration Bar myself, but not having been out there recently, I cannot be sure if it remains open. I am sure if it had closed, we would have heard about it. The picture above is quite recent from a webpage I found.

Al
Admin
Admin

Post by Al » Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:43 am

Hi v31088an

I have just had an email back re:- "Inspirations Bar"
Inspiration Bar is no longer under Spiros management, he has now lent it to Kyriakos. i dont have more
info about him but if is important your forum member to know i will try to get more info for you.
Sorry it was not very positive.

All the Best

Al :comp:

DaveD
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post by DaveD » Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:41 pm

Its strange how you latch onto one bar or taverna isnt it? On Crete we went to most the first week but one always stuck in our minds and we spent the second week patronising this one taverna. So much so we had our own sea front table reserved for us and half litre of 'free' house white. Went back the following year and they remembered us! The owner also rode a Honda 700cc Transalp just like the one I ride here in UK (only his was left hand drive!). Bikers will always stick together and help each other out. I always carry my bike photos when I go to the Greek islands. The amount of lady reps I have started/sorted out probs with their scooters for is unbelievable.

v31088an

Post by v31088an » Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:11 pm

Hi everyone,

Thanks for your great help!! I got really attached to this bar and Spiros! So sorry its no longer under his management. If you can get further info on him and the bar, I would appreciate.

Thanks again!!!