Gouvia very quite this year June 2011

Ask a question regarding Gouvia or Assist others to find the answer to their questions.

Moderator: Al

DaveD
VIP Member
VIP Member

Re: Gouvia very quite this year June 2011

Post by DaveD » Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:17 pm

I must admit 'all inclusive' just doesnt do it for me. Never been 'all inclusive' and prob never will. I like to try different tavernas and meet the locals. I just hope it all pans out ok for Greece and its islands.

mitera
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post by mitera » Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:36 pm

Hi, im with you Dave its not my cup of tea,, all incl, as i love to go to the different tavernas to eat , with each one having their own different atmosphere and wonderful food and drink , but i also understand why some folks may prefer it , if they have kids its cheaper and if alone more company so never say never i guess drinks drinks

DaveD
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post by DaveD » Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:49 pm

I find by visiting different tavernas it makes the holiday! Each one has its own unique way with its patrons. Each one is completely different in its own charming way. I like the way you can saunter around the kitchen to see whats cooking. I like the fact that its all fresh and cooked to perfection. We dont seem to gain any weight whilst on holiday perhaps its because we swim at least three hours every day and we walk everywhere. This year we would like to hire bicycles just to make a change, also a days boat hire would be good too. I will have to find out how to download my pocket video camera (waterproof to 3 metres) for our under water shots.