7 more days....

Ask a question regarding Gouvia or Assist others to find the answer to their questions.

Moderator: Al

lilleli

7 more days....

Post by lilleli » Fri Jul 25, 2008 11:24 am

Hello All

The summer has arrived in Denmark - Lovely sunshine ... great appetizer for our forthcomming holiday... We can't wait to get going... :lol:
Just thought I would give you all an update... Have just received a friendly email from Sophia at Value Cars - the car is booked and waiting for us.. Have copied and pasted and written about four pages of tips and ideas... thanky0u all for a wonderful site... I have found many a great idea for trips around the island.. and apart from those - we have planned a trip to Paxi/Antipaxi... have not booked anything - as I thought it would be ok - to wait and get in touch with the local agent to check out different trips???....
Have started thinking about getting all the summer clothed checked and sorted...Maybe I will get to it during the weekend...
Anyway - I hope you are all well and relaxed - have a great weekend - and I will be back with a full report once we are back...

Karen

Chris
VIP Member
VIP Member

Re: 7 more days....

Post by Chris » Fri Jul 25, 2008 3:47 pm

The time has come round quick. We hope you all have a wonderful time, and enjoy the wonderful weather, food, and the general fun of being on Corfu. We look forward to seeing a nicethread on your return, telling us all about it. Look forward to that.

Yeiamas, Chris

Al
Admin
Admin

Post by Al » Fri Jul 25, 2008 9:51 pm

Hiya lilleli

Like Chris has said boy how time flown by.....
I will be away when you depart, so

Please be sure that you and your family have a FANTASTIC !! holiday
and you really enjoy all the trips.

Look forward to hearing from you when you return

Regards & Happy Holidays

Al 8)

Al
Admin
Admin

Post by Al » Sun Jul 27, 2008 9:24 am

Hi tazybnt

Two more days,,,,,,That will fly by
I like you and everyone else who is flying would feel the same way :D :D :D

Like Bruce has said you will fall in love with the Island I'm sure, it's one of those places
everything just seems to fall into place without any effort, the wonderful people, the great atmosphere, the beautiful surroundings and that's without mentioning the food, beaches, crystal clear warm sea.............. :D :D :D

I so wish I was going this year :(

With the weather both with the link Bruce has given and our weather link
> Corfu Weather < you will see that the looks as if it will be fantastic !!!! so don't forget to use a good factor suntan oil and remember to drink plenty of water.

Please pop back and let us know how everything went for you good or bad, also you could upload some of your holiday pictures to the > Corfu Gallery < to share with others.

Look forward to hearing from you soon

Happy Holidays

Regards

Al 8)

Chris
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post by Chris » Sun Jul 27, 2008 12:22 pm

Here is hoping you all have a great time on your first holiday to Corfu. We will we1come hearing all about it on your return, and many photos for the gallery.

Have fun in the sun, happy holiday.

Yeiamas, Chris

Chris
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post by Chris » Mon Jul 28, 2008 10:34 am

This is the one I access. You can view it daily for free, but for looking ahead it costs a fee, either daily up to annually.

METOC CORFU WEATHER

Anyway, hope you all enjoy your holidays, and the best of weather.

Yeiamas, Chris

lilleli

Post by lilleli » Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:19 pm

thanky0u all... I am sure we will have a lovely time - as usual...
The weather forecast is just the way I like it hihihi nice and hot... can't wait to sit in the shade and drink something cold...