BIT QUIET BUT LETS START THE THREAD ANYWAY

Ask a question regarding Ipsos or Assist others to find the answer to their questions.

Moderator: Al

Chris
VIP Member
VIP Member

Re: bit quitet but lets start a thread anyway

Post by Chris » Sun Jan 27, 2008 12:58 pm

Hi Rod,

Welcome to Corfu Holidays. No doubt you are looking forward to yet another successful season on Corfu. Although I have heard and read of your shows, I have yet to see one. Unfortunately, so far we have not been to Ipsos, but usually holiday a bit further south on the east coast in Kontokali/Gouvia.

We keep saying we will change our resort of stay, but it usually does not happen, but one day, one never knows.

Good luck for the forthcoming season.

Yeiamas, Chris

Chris
VIP Member
VIP Member

Re: bit quitet but lets start a thread anyway

Post by Chris » Sun Jan 27, 2008 8:59 pm

Will look out for you on our next visit to Corfu. We have open minds, I spent 30 years in the Navy. Watched a few shows similar whilst serving in various places as forces entertainment.

I know Weymouth very well, we visit there a lot even though we only live an hour from it. We have good friends in Weymouth who own the Acropolis Hotel on the Dorchester Road. George is Greek, and cooks all his own food, and runs a fantastic Taverna in the hotel basement. Well worth a visit.

I assume your friends are Brits who moved out to Corfu. Something we would love to do one day, will see. We have friends who moved out from Blandford a couple of years ago, and are loving it.

Speak again soon.

Yeiamas, Chris

Chris
VIP Member
VIP Member

Re: BIT QUIET BUT LETS START THE THREAD ANYWAY

Post by Chris » Mon Jan 28, 2008 3:18 pm

Thanks Rod for pointing that out to me. I do not know what happened there, but they are back up again now. Enjoy.

Regards, Chris