October Holiday

Ask a question regarding Kassiopi or Assist others to find the answer to their questions.

Moderator: Al

Chris
VIP Member
VIP Member

Re: October Holiday

Post by Chris » Sat Oct 25, 2008 4:39 pm

Hi Bruce & Maria.
I kept on saying to myself, I must contact Bruce & Maria, I have not seen or heard from them for a while, in particular after our last conversation where you were saying you had some troubles at home. Hopefully you got them sorted, which led to your trip back to Corfu.

You lucky couple, another two weeks in the sun on the Emerald Island. Well deserved as I said. Glad to hear you still got lots of sunshine, plenty of fun in the sun, and of course the second love of your life Bruce, some fishing with your mate.

Have you thought about going earlier in the year. May or June time, and then again in October. Both quieter, which will give you more of that valuable friendship time for you both. Just a thought.

Lets be having the photos then Bruce and Maria. We have plenty of room on the Gallery for loads of the pics. Look forward to hearing more about the hols. Will drop you an email later.

Yeiamas, Chris

Mellnkell

Post by Mellnkell » Thu Oct 30, 2008 12:31 am

Hi Bruce and Maria, we too were there when you were and my mum had a couple of dances with Maria in Kostas bar. My mum and dad have been going to Kassiopi for 27 years and my dad also goes out fishing with Kostas, he borrowed Kostas' spear gun one day and went looking for octopus..YUK!! wish I had known it was you when we were there but as I have said in another post we were there this month to celebrate the life of my late brother who sadly passed away in July and we were not quite "with it" this visit. I have just booked 2 weeks at the end of June 2009, hope the weather is ok (not that it really matters in such a wonderful place) as we have never been in June/July before. Have posted a couple of my pics...enjoy x

Chris
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post by Chris » Thu Oct 30, 2008 9:36 am

We, and the Gallery are looking forward to seeing as many photos as possible of your holidays to Corfu and Kassiopi, specially the dancing ones. So get those memory cards working, and into the systems and start uploading, please.

Yeiamas, Chris

Mellnkell

Post by Mellnkell » Thu Oct 30, 2008 8:21 pm

Hi all,
I uploaded a few to the Kassiopi folder but they dont seem to be showing yet :( will have another try x

Al
Admin
Admin

Post by Al » Thu Oct 30, 2008 10:01 pm

Hi Mellnkell

when you upload an image it gets put in a holding folder until it's approved.
It's done that way to stop any unwanted images being uploaded.

When you have selected the image to upload and filled in all the details,
Press the "Submit Image" tab at the bottom once. :wink:

Your Images are now being displayed, Thank you :D

Regards

Al 8)

Mellnkell

Post by Mellnkell » Fri Oct 31, 2008 1:22 am

Thank you Al :D x

Bruce, Maria I have uploaded a pic into the members page for you x

Mellnkell

Post by Mellnkell » Thu Mar 12, 2009 2:20 am

Aww we will be leaving 6th July, but I shall keep your seats warm at Kostas bar for you :grin: I think mum and dad may be going in October again so if you are there then I will tell mum that her "Macarena" dancing partner will be there too :lol: xx