Kassiiopi live web cam

Ask a question regarding Kassiopi or Assist others to find the answer to their questions.

Moderator: Al

Chris
VIP Member
VIP Member

Re: Kassiiopi live web cam

Post by Chris » Thu Nov 13, 2008 3:49 pm

Hi Bruce & Maria.

Many thanks for the Webcam Live from Kassiopi. I have had a look, but it is just getting dark out there now, so will have another look tomorrow daytime. I have placed a link for the Webcam Live in the Kassiopi Links section of the this forum.

Incidentally, any members using Firefox may not receive pictures when clicking on link. In Firefox it shows a Test page, and to switch to Internet Explorer. I did this, and it works perfectly.

Cheers again Bruce.

Yeiamas, Chris

Chris
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post by Chris » Tue Jan 13, 2009 12:24 am

Thanks Bruce mate for the update. I have tried it using my Firefox Browswer and it works brilliant, although at this time of night it is ghost town, :lol: :lol: . Will have a daytime look tomorrow. Cheers mate. Hope you are well.

Yeiamas, Chris

Chris
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post by Chris » Tue Jan 13, 2009 10:26 am

Just had another look at the Kassiopi Webcam in daylight hours (lunchtime on Corfu). A very good webcam, changing frequently, alot faster than most I have seen. Sadly, the weather in Kassiopi today does not help, it is pouring with rain.

Yeiamas, Chris

Chris
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post by Chris » Tue Jan 13, 2009 4:05 pm

Cheers for the update Bruce on the Kassiopi Harbour Webcam. No need for a follow up post, but thanks anyway. I have a feeling the owner of the Dustcart parks it there on a nightly basis. I have just watched about 20 sweeps of the camera with people moving about, but the cart stays where it is. Shall have a look in daylight tomorrow, looking forward to that. I have added both webcam links to the Kassiopi Links page.

Yeiamas, Chris