Kassiopi Koincidence

Ask a question regarding Kassiopi or Assist others to find the answer to their questions.

Moderator: Al

Chris
VIP Member
VIP Member

Kassiopi Koincidence

Post by Chris » Sat Feb 21, 2009 4:58 pm

For the past four weeks I have been visited daily by a District Nurse, to wash and redress my left leg. I will not go into the gawdy details of what is wrong, but it is not nice, hence no walking, or at least with discomfort. Anyway, a new nurse visited today, and we were chatting about various things, and the subject of Corfu came up, talking about the forum and other aspects of the island. It turns out that the nurse, Caroline, is a frequent visitor to the island, staying at Kassiopi, and has been going for a number of years.

Knowing that many of our members frequent Kassiopi, I thought I would delve a little deeper. It turns out that the nurse has a sister, Alison I think, who is married to a Yannis (surname begins with a B), who is a fisherman. They own a villa in or near Kassiopi which is rented out in the season. The nurses sister runs or works in the Jeweller's shop opposite the Illusion Bar, selling stones and natural jewellry.

Sadly, the nurse cannot visit this year, due to reasons I am now aware of. Which is sad, as she broke her leg last year, and was eventually casevaced home to the UK. What a small world we live in. Having spoken with her for more than a hour this morning I felt I had to let, in particular the Kassiopi visitors know. Does anyone know these people. I think the villas name is Sofia.

Yeiamas, Chris

Chris
VIP Member
VIP Member

Re: Kassiopi Koincidence

Post by Chris » Tue Apr 14, 2009 4:06 pm

I have not seen the nurse, Alison's sister in a couple of weeks (they are forever changing shifts). I will have to see if I can get in touch with her to find out what is happening. She did say it was a thriving business. I will get back.

Yeiamas, Chris

Chris
VIP Member
VIP Member

Re: Kassiopi Koincidence

Post by Chris » Tue Apr 14, 2009 11:04 pm

Thanks Kathy for the information. Just after I posted last time, I had a telephone call to remind me of an appointment tomorrow at the Skin Care clinic at our local hospital. Hopefully I may see the nurse, sister there.

Yeiamas, Chris