Spends

Ask a question regarding Kassiopi or Assist others to find the answer to their questions.

Moderator: Al

Mellnkell

Re: Spends

Post by Mellnkell » Sun Jun 07, 2009 4:14 pm

My partner and I are off back to Kass in 2 weeks, neither of us drink much so I am hoping £1000 will last us the fortnight x

Chris
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post by Chris » Sun Jun 07, 2009 5:19 pm

Hi MellnKell, We do not drink much, but once I get the taste of the Ouzo and Sprite, and Elaine with her drink, and the odd Mythos, I am afraid the "We do not drink much goes out the window", :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: . If however, you stick to your policies then that sum should be sufficient. We normally take the lower end of Rogers quote above.

Have a great time, and tell us all about it. A sobering thought.

Yeiamas, Chris

mitera
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post by mitera » Sun Jun 07, 2009 11:24 pm

Hi mellnkell. im off to kassiopi next week and i will imagine if you dont drink 10000 pounds will last a long time , well unless you smoke , we take around that and we do drink a fair bit ,i dont in the day but at night we have a few before during and after our meal :lol: gosh sounds a lot but we will take more this time as the euro isnt good so we will take 1,300 ish or more , on average i imagine we spend around 40 euros a day which includes 3 beers (not for me ) during the day 2 ouzos each at around 5 ish then wine at the meal then a few ouzos or kumquats later it soon mounts up if you consider its around 2 - 4 euros a drink and 5- 6 euros for wine a bottle that is blimey thats a lot of money in a fortnight ,. think i might give up before i go ................ erm... cant .. go next week :lol: :lol: and then theres the food ....... oh dear think i should stop now .... or i wont go :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: NOT ... :lol: :cool:

mitera
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post by mitera » Sun Jun 07, 2009 11:26 pm

P.S.. forgot to say my mums coming so thats not so bad .. then my sister is coming the second week .. think i better go get a bank loan :lol: :shock: :cool:

Al
Admin
Admin

Post by Al » Mon Jun 08, 2009 6:13 pm

Hi Mellnkell

Before the kids came along we would manage on £1000 no probs, we did not spend to much in the day time, maybe a plate of chips (healthy eating I know) or a tuna salad with a bottle of water or Beer to wash it down.
On an evening we would have an evening meal with drinks like normal
Or on an odd night or two we would buy cold meats, salad stuff and a large container of local wine and we would have a meal on the balcony which is very nice.

Now we have the kids with us we normally take about £2500 or more..because of the constant screams of I want an ice cream, sweets, drink, airbed for the sea, i want a go on the pedalo, jet ski etc etc etc etc the list goes on......
we also hire a car to go on trips etc

You should be OK but it all depends on how much you eat & drink through out the day and on an evening.

Look forward to hearing how you get on when you return and maybe a pic or two for the gallery :grin:

Happy Holidays

Al :cool: