Kassiopi Restaurants

Ask a question regarding Kassiopi or Assist others to find the answer to their questions.

Moderator: Al

pencelli

Kassiopi Restaurants

Post by pencelli » Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:53 am

Hi,

we are visiting Kassiopi for the first time in August this year.

We have visited quite a few other Greek islands so are aware of the sales pressure that restaurants use to try and get you to sit down.....

We would really be grateful for any recommended restaurants in the area (with a rough indication of the price).

Thanks is anticipation

Geoff

Chris
VIP Member
VIP Member

Re: Kassiopi Restaurants

Post by Chris » Thu Jun 25, 2009 2:44 pm

Hi Pencelli,

Click on this link: KASSIOPI LINKS which I have produced since the forum started. Here you will find further links to Restaurants and Tavernas, which should give you the prices (approx) and the menus. You will also find other information on this link as to maps, and guides to Kassiopi. Hope this helps. Again, those more experienced to this resort, and who frequently visit will give you more up to date information when they see your post/question.

Yeiamas, Chris

pencelli

Post by pencelli » Thu Jun 25, 2009 4:39 pm

Most of the links no longer work for restaurants, those that do, don't show prices!

Chris
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post by Chris » Thu Jun 25, 2009 4:59 pm

Our apologies Pencelli. We try and keep up to date as much as possible, but without updates, it is hard to keep track. I have found another link to the Strofilia, and have replaced it in the links page. Again it does not have prices. Angelos web page is under maintenance, the rest is as you see them. As Bruce pointed out, do not worry about the prices too much, everywhere is reasonable. Dont let it marr your holiday.

Yeiamas, Chris

pencelli

Post by pencelli » Fri Jul 17, 2009 3:34 pm

Hi,

has anyone eaten at Trilogia Restaurant?

If so, how pricey is it?

We are a family of 5 adults, so we will not be looking for top end prices!

thanks

mitera
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post by mitera » Fri Jul 17, 2009 4:19 pm

Hi Pencelli , i came back from kassiopi a couple of weeks ago and as we walked around the headland we passed Trilogia many times , and kept walking :lol: yes they are very expensive ,i think their Greek salads were 7 50 euros or more and their house wine was 4 50 a glass , we looked at the menu a few times and although the view is stunning ,you get just as good view in kimi or Kima just at the foot of the headland opposite waves , we didnt eat there this year but i have ..it was dearish as well , depends what your looking for Janis is nice also but my favourite is Sousouro down the lane to Solaris , its very traditional good food good prices good portions and kourtaki retsina which is my favourite :grin: you can have main meals or, as we do there mezedes i also like Petrinos they have a lovely atmosphere and food is nice , wherever you choose im sure you will have a good meal ,prices vary from 3 to 4 50 euro for starters and from about 8 50 euros upwards for main wine ..house is from about 4 50 for half litre as was the retsina which i thought was weird as its cheap to buy , anyway there are places that do set menus La Luna ,Idyillia and Porto :cool: