Hello All

Ask a question regarding Kassiopi or Assist others to find the answer to their questions.

Moderator: Al

kassi

Hello All

Post by kassi » Tue Jun 30, 2009 11:01 pm

Hi everyone - just joined this site and having a little look around.
I have been going to Kassiopi for 11 years now - often twice a year if we can manage it! Usually stay at Imerolia Studios which is Paradise on Earth for us. Were in Kass in May but stayed in town at Panayota which I can highly recommend also. Will be back in September at Imerolia when we meet up with the September crowd so looking forward to that immensely.

Look forward to participating here.
Jackie x

mitera
VIP Member
VIP Member

Re: Hello All

Post by mitera » Tue Jun 30, 2009 11:10 pm

HI kassi , and welcome , ive just arrived home from Kassiopi yesterday having been there a few times before , i have been to Crete many times along with Rhodes and various places in Corfu, i like Imerolia also , its a beautiful spot the taverna there is also lovely , look forward to your input. :cool: Susie

Chris
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post by Chris » Tue Jun 30, 2009 11:29 pm

Hi Jackie.

Thank you for sharing your experiences with us. We would obviously like to hear more when you have time to do so, and maybe some photos for the forum gallery. Please ask any questions, although with your experience of Kassiopi you could probably answer some of ours.

Yeiamas, Chris

Alecko

Post by Alecko » Wed Jul 01, 2009 12:05 am

Welcome aboard kassi. See you in September.

Alec.