Summer Dream Bar and my CD

Ask a question regarding Kassiopi or Assist others to find the answer to their questions.

Moderator: Al

handyman
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Summer Dream Bar and my CD

Post by handyman » Sat Jul 04, 2009 10:18 pm

Hi Mitera...!
Did you visit Summer dream bar and talk to Doreena or her hubby Eric ,if so
did they play my cd for you.????

Handyman(Eric) :cool: :smile:

mitera
VIP Member
VIP Member

Re: Summer Dream Bar and my CD

Post by mitera » Sun Jul 05, 2009 2:22 pm

HI Handyman ,no we didnt get there as, we intended to go on a few trips the second week when my sister arrived , but the weather was stormy nearly every day , the Sunday we had rain and a terrible storm all night untill morning , Monday the same but it cleared at around 4ish , Tuesday rain and thunder till around 1pm same on wednesday and Thursday was beautuiful , we sunbathed then as it was the first day my sister had seen sun as she had arrived on the Monday , Friday was torrential rain till around 2 pm , Sat and Sunday rain in morning and of course beautiful sunshine on M :cool: onday as we left :sad: so its with regret we didnt take the boat trips this year, as we couldn plan anything , so im sad about that .

handyman
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Post by handyman » Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:07 am

Sorry about the weather and special that you didn’t hear my music..!!
“miss Otis regrets she’s unable to lunch to day”

"Miss Otis Regrets" was written by Cole Porter after being inspired by a single line he heard a waiter utter in a fellow customer's ear, as he took lunch. The waiter strolled up the single woman at the table next to him, and uttered the immortal line "Madam, Miss Otis regrets, she's unable to lunch today". Porter was so taken by the line that the song fell into place around it. (Source: Liner notes, The complete Ella Fitzgerald Sings Cole Porter) Columbia (2000)
:grin: :grin:

mitera
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post by mitera » Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:26 pm

Im familiar with the record handyman .and i also just have to look through my parents record collection , there are many Ella fitzgerald records there , perhaps i could pour mself an ouzo , put on the record and pretend im in Kalami ...not sure it would be the same though :lol:

handyman
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Post by handyman » Wed Jul 08, 2009 1:17 am

mitera wrote:Im familiar with the record handyman .and i also just have to look through my parents record collection , there are many Ella fitzgerald records there , perhaps i could pour mself an ouzo , put on the record and pretend im in Kalami ...not sure it would be the same though :lol:

Like your kind of "humour " :lol: :cool:

1j6avX7ebkM