philippos studios ??

Ask a question regarding Kassiopi or Assist others to find the answer to their questions.

Moderator: Al

rachelle

philippos studios ??

Post by rachelle » Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:24 pm

still on the lookout for suitable accommodation for next july for a family of 3. Came across the Philippos on travel repubic. Any comments welcome. Is it a big complex ???

Chris
VIP Member
VIP Member

Re: philippos studios ??

Post by Chris » Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:19 am

Hi Rachelle.

I have put up a couple of links regarding the Phillipos so that you can see what it is like, and idea of what you maybe getting if you do book it. I have read some good reviews on this accommodation, with many returning. I have also give a link to the Kassiopi Experience, which has a listing of alternative accommodation, and other information concering the resort of Kassiopi.

PHILLIPOS ACCOMMODATON

KASSIOPI EXPERIENCE

mitera
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post by mitera » Mon Sep 28, 2009 5:44 pm

HI . phillapos looked ok , we passed it each day as its on our way to Lofos , two large gates always open was the entrance and the blocks were okay looking didnt appeal to me looked like a prison block to me :oops: but having not stayed there then someone may come on here and tell you they are fantastic , they have good write ups so they must be okay pool looked nice enough , but well if you think your fussy , im probably worse. i certainly would go pursue Solaris we flew from Glasgow , for me it was nice we were in the standard apartments the second time and for me they were far too small but the superior were fab great for kids as they have two pools too noisy for me have to admit , but then i knew it had stuff for kids was just too busy , but this year we passed and it seemed much quieter, they allow anyone to come in to use their pool which is great business for them but i wasnt so keen as some would rent a cheap apartment then come to Solaris pool and it was mobbed with often no sunbeds for the folk who stayed there, which is the main reason i didnt go there this year , we had a family from Liverpool who didnt stay there but each day took up every single sunbed at the pool as the family were huge there were loads of them :evil: , grrrrrrrrrrrrr , also have a look at Imerolia they look good too .

kassi

Post by kassi » Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:36 pm

Hi - in response to Mitera's post ..... although we love Imerolia apartments, and try and go twice a year, I wouldn't recommend them for more than 2 people - even if the third is a small child you will struggle space wise. Dimitrios apartments across the road from them would be much better - we stayed there a couple of times when we had the kids with us. Two bed apartments are really spacious. Not sure which TO (if any) has them at the moment tho.

Chris
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post by Chris » Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:49 pm

The Dimitrios Apartments look fine, and they also have good write ups. They can be booked though Direct Holidays. See the link:

DIMITRIOS APPTS, KASSIOPI

mitera
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post by mitera » Tue Sep 29, 2009 4:19 pm

Hi kassi , are they direct Greece , as my mums friends went a couple of years ago to Imerolia and they were double booked so they were put across the road , thought it was Dimitrios quite alot if steps and the girl who lives on the bottom works at Strofelia .