Corfu 05-12 april.

Ask a question regarding Kassiopi or Assist others to find the answer to their questions.

Moderator: Al

mitera
VIP Member
VIP Member

Re: Corfu 05-12 april.

Post by mitera » Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:29 pm

Hi, these links may help you
http://www.kassiopi.info/
http://www.kassiopi.corfu360.net/
i have been to Kassiopi a few times and its a great place .although i think you may have been more at home in Sidari,which is busier wiht lots of clubs and discos, there is some night life to be had in Kassiopi but it is a quieter resort than Sidari which is not too far away , you can easily reach Sidari by bus or taxi, have a great time whatever you do drinks drinks drinks

mitera
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post by mitera » Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:00 pm

I thinks thats true Muffy as Sidari has a much livelier nightlife with plenty clubs and bars , although its not my scene at all im sure the young lads will enjoy it drinks drinks :suun:

mitera
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post by mitera » Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:03 pm

Sounds like a food idea drinks drinks , its not that far away though 20 minutes in a taxi, so between you that wont cost much :cool: staying over is a good idea,just make sure you dont pay too much for your rooms !! Ha en herlig ferie, kom tilbake og fortell oss hvordan du likte det :suun:

mitera
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post by mitera » Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:44 pm

ha en god reise og være trygg :sunb: :sunb:

mitera
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post by mitera » Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:48 pm

Was just wishing them a good and safe trip.. :suun: looks like the weather wasnt too kind to them as ive been looking on the kassiopi web cam been rain most days :ddown: im sure they will be back to tell us how they got on :suun: