FLY FROM THE SOUTH COAST TO CORFU

Ask a question regarding Kontokali or Assist others to find the answer to their questions.

Moderator: Al

Chris
VIP Member
VIP Member

FLY FROM THE SOUTH COAST TO CORFU

Post by Chris » Sat Jan 27, 2007 5:41 pm

http://i1.tinypic.com/351bm1h.gif

For those of you who live along the South Coast, or within easy reach of Bournemouth International Airport, you can fly direct from Bournemouth to Corfu on a Wednesday, flying with PALMAIR. This airline can be booked through the Travel Agents, BATH TRAVEL, who are also local to the South Coast.

BATH TRAVEL and PAMAIR have accommodation in the Resorts of Kontokali, staying at the Kontokali Bay Hotel.

BATH TRAVEL

PALMAIR CORFU

PALMAIR BOOKINGS

KONTOKALI BAY HOTEL

There is good transfer services from Bournemouth Railway Station, and Bus Terminals. Taxis can also trasnfer you to the Airport, and pick you up on your return journey.

Car parking at Bournemouth International Airport have reasonable prices for long stay parking.

If you arrive by Train, or Bus, and with a bit of persuasion, I would be happy to pick you up and tranfer you to the airport, and return transfers. This is subject to avialability, ie, I am not on holiday myself.

Yeiamas, Chris

Corfusian

Re: FLY FROM THE SOUTH COAST TO CORFU

Post by Corfusian » Tue May 17, 2011 12:35 am

It's odd, how every poster just ASSUMES that everyone reading these postings is from the U.K.!

Chris, please tell me: What is the easiest, and cheapest, and quickest, way to get to Kondokali from Los Angeles?

Thanks!

Pamela

Chris
VIP Member
VIP Member

Re: FLY FROM THE SOUTH COAST TO CORFU

Post by Chris » Tue May 17, 2011 9:13 am

Hi Pamela

As most on this forum are from the UK, then it is more than likely those people will be catered for more than say those from other countries. However, if one not native to the UK requires such information then we will do our utmost to help.

Basically Pamela, as I and we use to do on other Corfu sites that you and I were members of. We are here to help. However, most of our airline, or holiday websites will only give details of holidays, flights, etc from the UK. Therefore it would be more advantageous to you to search through your own internet sources to find such details.

Sadly, the airline I refer to above, no longer exists due to the financial crisis in the UK, and the effect it had on the holiday industry.