Takis Taverna

Ask a question regarding Kontokali or Assist others to find the answer to their questions.

Moderator: Al

Etsiketsi
VIP Member
VIP Member

Re: Takis Taverna

Post by Etsiketsi » Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:30 pm

Coaliann

Go Here http://www.justcorfu.co.uk/z_kavos_takis_studios.asp.

It looks like it is tavtakis@otenet.gr. Try it if nothing else you will find out it is the wrong address.

Rog

Chris
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post by Chris » Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:15 pm

For an upto date review on the Takis Taverna, please click on and see the link below. Any further information required, please let us know

TAKIS TAVERNA & ROOMS - KONTOKALI

Corfusian

Post by Corfusian » Tue May 17, 2011 12:19 am

Hi there! You're British, right? I'm American, and, of course, we must have bumped into each other now and then at Takis', since I first went there in 1968, then again in 1971, then in 1986 or 1987, then 2001. (It's over 6,000 miles away from where I live! What do you want from me?)

Anyway, of course, Takis' is NOT in Kavos. It's in Kondokali. The second e-mail address given to you is, I believe, correct.

Pamela
of Los Angeles

Chris
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post by Chris » Tue May 17, 2011 9:05 am

Hi Pamela

I am presuming your are the same Pamela from the US. Long time since the heady days of the other Corfu sites in particular HHC. How are you. I myself have been very poorly over the past half a year, but glad to say I am on the mend. I had severe problems with my legs, a problem from some time back that reared is ugly head again. This time it was treated properly and hopefully will not happen again. What have you been doing with yourself. Still no signs of getting back to Corfu and the Takis, is it still expensive from your side of the world. I look forward to hearing from you in the future. I have been absent from the forum for a few months for many reasons, mostly illness, but hopefully will be posting more in times to come.