HOLIDAYS 2012

Ask a question regarding Kontokali or Assist others to find the answer to their questions.

Moderator: Al

Chris
VIP Member
VIP Member

HOLIDAYS 2012

Post by Chris » Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:28 pm

As we know become engrossed in the many holidays forced on us, through adverts and brochures, may I take this opportunity to ask that if any member, viewer, or newcomer is thinking of visiting Corfu and the resort of Kontokali, do please get in touch with me, or any member of the forum for help and advice on the resort. Update information is available, or can be found if more is needed. We look forward to hearing from you.

:suun: HAPPY HOLIDAYS FOR 2012 :suun:

Chris
VIP Member
VIP Member

Re: HOLIDAYS 2012

Post by Chris » Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:36 pm

Hi Muffy,

We too love Kontokali, and have been there a few times now over the years. We use to stay at the Aleka Hotel, but Spiros and Aleka retired.
We believed their son and daughter in law (or visa versa) were taking over, but apparently went a different route. Since we have stayed at the
Spiti Prifti on two occasions. A great holiday accommodation where one is looked after very well.

We like Kontokali for its easy reach to Corfu Town, the choice of Gouvia or Kontokali for nights out, beaches, and much more. Easy bus trip to
Dassia for an alternative day out, plus the many water sports in all resorts.

We have thought of visiting other resorts, but Kontokali and Gouvia always win.

Where do you usually stay Muffy.

Chris
VIP Member
VIP Member

Re: HOLIDAYS 2012

Post by Chris » Wed Mar 07, 2012 5:18 pm

We use to think of other resorts for a change, but the pull of Kontokali, and Gouvia keeps bringing us back. I think it has something to do
with knowing who we know, the G&Ms Bar, the wonderful Tavernas, and much more. Being close to Corfu Town is a good puller too.