re kavos

Ask a question regarding Kavos or Assist others to find the answer to their questions.

Moderator: Al

Chris
VIP Member
VIP Member

Re: re kavos

Post by Chris » Tue Aug 12, 2008 4:43 pm

Hi Sharon-Kirstie

You will be pleased to know from other reviews and comments I have read, that the Cavos Sea View Apartments come highly recommended. They are centrally located, in very easy reach of Bars, Restaurants and Tavernas, however, the music in near by places does go off or quiet by about 2am. Very close to the beaches. The owners, Theo and Anna are very good and helpful. The apartments are clean, and cleaned on a daily basis.

I hope this helps. If you think different do let us know on your return. Who are you travelling with.

Yeiamas, Chris

Al
Admin
Admin

Post by Al » Tue Aug 12, 2008 6:07 pm

Hi Sharon-Kirstie

As Chris has said, all the recommendations I have read have been very favourable towards these apartments !!

Cavos Sea View Apartments

Review
I HAVE STAYED IN CAVOS SEA VIEW APARTMENTS BEFORE, EXCELLENT ACCOMMODATION, FRIENDLY OWNER (THEO AND DAUGHTER ANNA).
I WOULD LIKE TO GO BACK THERE AGAIN.
10/10
The resort of Kavos has a five mile sandy beach and an upbeat party atmosphere, kavos is located on the southern tip of Corfu surrounded by neighbouring olive groves with views across the sea to the Greek mainland and Albania. Kavos is about 35 ish miles south of Corfu town.

Just remember if you will be looking into booking a few trips when you are there then the trips and excursions can be booked in resort from several tour local operators (one near your apartments I think) a lot cheaper than from your holiday rep check them out before booking with your rep and you will save €’s.

Approx example as follows:-

Aqualand Rep price 38 euros in resort price 29 euros.
Boat trip to the Blue Caves rep price 38 euros in resort price 25 euros.
Even the BBQ boat trip with all you can eat and drink can be booked in resort for about 15 euros €10 cheaper than though your Rep.

If you did go to "Aqualand" if you get there in the afternoon at 15.00 you will save 25% from the entrance costs, and you will still have plenty of time to go on all the slides etc.....

Don’t be misled into thinking they are offering great prices, they use the same resort operators to book nearly all there trips through etc etc and charge you a booking fee for their trouble.
Be brave book direct and save €'s, more than enough to buy me a stick of rock lol.

Hope you have a fantastic holiday, be sure to pop back to lets us know how it went.

Regards

Al 8)

Chris
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post by Chris » Thu Aug 14, 2008 10:37 am

Hi Sharon.
I cannot exactly pinpoint what clubs are near the Cavos Sea View, but going on its description, it is a couple of minutes from the beach, and the resort centre of Kavos is within walking distance. I would say what clubs are near the accommodation are reasonably low key, but I cannot be absolutely certain.

It is a long time since I went to Kavos in my Navy days, so you can imagine what they were like. The resort is based around the 18 - 30 gap, but I know of many, plus myself who have been down there, and had a fantastic time. Is it just you and your daughter going, or is hubby going also. Either way, you will have fun, enjoyment, and meet a lot of friends. I know a number of Mum's and Daughter groups who go out there, and always have great fun.

I have put a couple of links below, one of a map of Kavos, and one each of Kavos in general, and your accommodation. Hope this helps. If I find any other information, I will let you know. If you have anymore questions, you know where I am.

KAVOS MAP OT THE TOWN

HOLIDAYS TO KAVOS

CAVOS SEA VIEW

Yeiamas, Chris