ARRIVING NEXT WEEK ..

Ask a question regarding Messonghi or Assist others to find the answer to their questions.

Moderator: Al

andy_gills1

ARRIVING NEXT WEEK ..

Post by andy_gills1 » Mon May 04, 2009 7:45 pm

... my wife and I are arriving next Monday for a week and staying at the Kerkyra Island Hotel. Looks really nice .... any comments?

Also what's the weather like? Temperatures?

Grateful for any other local info you can give?

Al
Admin
Admin

Re: ARRIVING NEXT WEEK ..

Post by Al » Mon May 04, 2009 8:50 pm

Hi andy_gills1

Welcome to the Corfu Web Site & Forums and I hope you find the useful :dup:

The Kerkyra Island Hotel is run by a Spiros, Voula and there son Yiannis, and they are very good friends of mine
we have been going to messonghi for just over 22 years always staying either at Kerkyra Island or Spiros's brothers hotel next door "Loulass Village Aparthotel"

** Kerkyra Island Hotel ** is located just outside messonghi in the village of Psara.

When you arrive, I take it you will have coach transfers for the Airport to Messonghi, you will be dropped off at the "Pantheon Hotel" and then you will be picked up By Spiros in the Mini-Bus and taken down to the Hotel.

Kerkyra Island is very clean and you will be very well looked after, the food is home cooked and very tasty !!
They normally have a weekly greek night, greek family BBQ, Quiz night and karaoke.

See here for more > http://www.holidaycorfu.org/forums/view ... ?f=6&t=855

If you require more info just ask or PM me and i will only to happy to help.

Regards

Al :cool:

Chris
VIP Member
VIP Member

Re: ARRIVING NEXT WEEK ..

Post by Chris » Mon May 04, 2009 8:58 pm

Hi Andy.

First things first, welcome to the Holiday Corfu Forum. See New Members Section.

Tempratures in Corfu at present, today in fact have reached the 22c mark, and even now as I respond to your post, it is around 15-16c which is not too bad for May. I think some sort of long sleeve clothing will be a requirement for the evenings out for dinner etc. For more information on the weather, and previous years, go to; CORFU WEATHER FORECASTS.

Regarding your accommodation, from this link I would say you have chosen well, and will have a good time; KERKYRA ISLAND. Further information regarding the accommodation can be found here; HOTEL ACCOMMODATION AND ISLAND. Here is a link that offers great reviews on the Kerkyra Island; KERKYRA ISLAND REVIEWS.

With regards of what to do at the resort, I would recommend you visit the local Travel/Tour Shop in the resort, and talk of details of excursions, trips, by coach and boat, etc. Corfu Town is a must visit, and here is a map of the resort for your reference; MESSONGHI MAP.

If you need further help, please do ask away.

Yeiamas, Chris