Messonghi

Ask a question regarding Messonghi or Assist others to find the answer to their questions.

Moderator: Al

Trish44

Messonghi

Post by Trish44 » Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:50 am

Only 5 weeks today until we go back to Seaside Studios in Messonghi, can't wait. Just hope all the flight problems have settled down by then.
Need the wind to change and blow all the dust elsewhere!! :suun:

Chris
VIP Member
VIP Member

Re: Messonghi

Post by Chris » Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:16 am

Looking good for a great holiday. I would imagine that all the matter of the Volcanic Dust and Flight Distruptions will be over and settling down. Still maybe a bit of a back log depending on how long it goes on for. Anyway, lets look on the bright side, a holiday on Corfu is what the doctor ordered. Get away from all this, and the elections aftermath, etc. :comp: We look forward to hearing all about it on your return, and viewing some photographs for the gallery :comp: . Have a great time, lots of fun in the sun :suun: :suun: :dup:

Trish44

Post by Trish44 » Fri May 21, 2010 9:04 am

Only 3 more days to go, fly out on Tuesday. Ash cloud looks like it won't be a problem but the weather might be.
I have friends out there in Sidari and had a text from them last night. They have had thunder storms and very heavy rain and it feels cold and to cap it all the power had just gone off. They were just pouring themselves another Ouzo ( don't blame them!)
Just hope things improve before Tuesday or my friend and I will never be sober!!! At least we shall only have to go downstairs to eat in the Seaside snack bar.
Al, if you read this are you still going out there next week? If you are will look out for you. :suun:

Chris
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post by Chris » Fri May 21, 2010 11:09 am

Hi Trish. There have been some thunder storms hovering over the Mediteranean over the past few days, but there is some clearance ahead. For instance, Corfu's weather forecast for Tuesday is brilliant sunshine, with temps upto 24c. Here is a link to the weather forecast for the next five days. You can continue to watch this forecast day by day. CORFU WEATHER FORECAST - 5 DAYS

Have a great time, and we look forward to reading all about it on your return, and seeing the photos when you are ready.

Al
Admin
Admin

Post by Al » Fri May 21, 2010 7:25 pm

Hi Trish
Trish44 wrote:Only 3 more days to go, fly out on Tuesday
Wow that has come around so fast....you are so lucky :grin: unfortunately I am unable to visit in May :sad3:
due to family and work commitments, But we will be there in August from the 6th to the 20th which we are all
so looking forward to :dup:

I will keep an eye on the ash cloud situation and if any news will post on here for you but I'm sure everything will be fine :good2:

I hope you have a truly FANTASTIC time in my favourite resort :good2: :dup: :good2:
Would love to see some photos, just so I can see if anything has changed since we last visited and read your review when you return
if you would be so kind thanky0u thanky0u

Have a great Holiday :suun: :sunb: :suun:

Best regards

Al :cool: