Messonghi - 2005

Ask a question regarding Messonghi or Assist others to find the answer to their questions.

Moderator: Al

Chris
VIP Member
VIP Member

Re: Messonghi - 2005

Post by Chris » Sat May 29, 2010 2:21 pm

Thank you for taking time out to join our wonderful forum. Al maybe on one of his working weekend shifts, so therefore may not respond until late, but will respond as soon as he reads this. In the meantime, please take time to browse through our many pages, and please add anything you feel will fit in with the topics and posts. The forum also has a gallery, and will gladly receive any photos of past Corfu holidays you may wish to share with us. Enjoy the forum and welcome to the Holiday Corfu.

Al
Admin
Admin

Post by Al » Sat May 29, 2010 9:56 pm

Hiya Len & Sue

Wow it is Great to hear from you after such a long time :dup:
I remember it well,,,,The Rose Garden it was so Hot that night you are correct :good2:
Also remember Dancing the night away at Kerkyra Island to songs like dare I say it The Macarena and other silly
dances, but the drink most certainly helped :grin: I remember you had three fantastic children,, now comes the hard bit,,,forgive me if I get it wrong it's an age thing you know :spec:
Francesca,,,Charlotte and..... James :blush: :blush: ????

I'm sure I have a video of us in Corfu,, would be fun if I could find it and put it on youtube so we can see it here,,, might have to go into the loft and look through all our family video's & Photos
Len K wrote:Who know maybe you will see us there sometime soon.
It would be Great to meet up with you in Corfu :suun: or even the UK :good2:

Look forward to hearing from you soon :good2:

My very Best Wishes to you and the Family

Al :cool:

Al
Admin
Admin

Post by Al » Sun May 30, 2010 9:38 pm

Hi Guys,

You know what we said Alex but we double guessed our selves, I think we got confused with Alex who is the Barman for Costas, also remember Alex stubbed his toe in the small round pool when we were trying to make a whirl pool.
Charlotte is bang on the money great memory !!! :good2:
You were not to bad with Abi's & Izzy's age's Abi is 14 and Izzy is 10,
Did Andrea manage to convert Francesca to read more of the Terry Pratchett books ?
We are going back to Corfu this year for two weeks from the 6th Aug to the 20th, we have been to France the last two years, due to one thing and another, but now going Home, we will be staying with Costas next door to Spiros and really looking forward to a nice relaxing holiday and to revisit old friends.
Always been in touch with Spiros and Voula via phone calls and Christmas/birthday cards, going to be nice to see them too.

Love & Best to you & family

Alan

Al
Admin
Admin

Post by Al » Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:01 am

Hi Len, Sue & Family

After ages of searching, I managed to find a couple of pic's of us in Corfu 2005.
There you go ......... :good2:

:dup: Good Times ! :dup:
Best Regards

Al :cool: