annabella apts

Ask a question regarding Messonghi or Assist others to find the answer to their questions.

Moderator: Al

salfordian149

annabella apts

Post by salfordian149 » Sat Jun 11, 2011 12:10 am

We stayed at the above some years ago and enjoyed our stay so much that we went back the following 9 years .Installed the satellite system for the annabella bar ,and made some great friends,notably spiros tsakarakis the owner ,does anyone know anything of his whereabouts he had a place near to the airport as well.

salfordian149

Re: annabella apts

Post by salfordian149 » Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:56 pm

possibly tzagarakis ,or tsagarakis would be the correct spelling.i believe that there was suggestion of him building in the north of the island,any news would be appreciated.

mitera
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post by mitera » Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:33 pm

Can you let us know where abouts these apartments are , then maybe someone can give you some info , thanks Susie :suun:

salfordian149

Post by salfordian149 » Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:40 pm

Annabella Apts on right side just through Moraitika village.I have some photos at the bar ,of course and the beach outside also a photo of Annabella who had the shop and was sister to Spyro,regards salfordian

Al
Admin
Admin

Post by Al » Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:23 pm

Hello salfordian149

Welcome to the corfu web site and forums, thank you for registering with us and we hope you enjoy your stay :dup:

I remember the "Annabella's"gift shop and very close by was "Annabella's apartments" but that was on the messonghi to Pasara road
just outside messonghi, I vividly remember there being another "Annabella apartments" in Moraitika just along the beach from "Crabs Taverna"
Sorry I cant offer much more information than that but if I hear anything I will post it here for you.

Regards

Al

Camaro

Post by Camaro » Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:12 pm

Hello,
I`m an old friend from Annabella and Spiros (met Annabella during school exchange in the US back in 1980/81). I visited them several times in Corfu, but as time went by we lost contact. I would like to get in touch with them again and need your help, because I can`t find Annabella apts in the net - I'm urgently looking for an adress.

Thanks for any help!
Camaro

Chris
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post by Chris » Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:33 pm

That is because the Annabella Apts are no longer in use, and have been up for sale, and become somewhat delapidated. Information on this can be found in another thread on this section. Sorry we cannot be of more help.

Camaro

Post by Camaro » Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:21 am

Thanks a lot for your reply! I will search on.

Michael

Al
Admin
Admin

Post by Al » Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:07 pm

Hi Camaro

I will give my friend spiros a call and see if i can find out a phone number or contact details for Annabella and Spiros for you.
I will post any replies here for you

Regards

Al :comp:

Camaro

Post by Camaro » Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:43 am

Thanks a lot for your help. If you get to talk to Spiros - back in 1982 he took me to the Greek mainland and we visited some historical sites. He might remember this.

Thanls again for your help!
Michael (Camaro)