*** Ozzy ,O, Karaoke Show ***

Ask a question regarding Messonghi or Assist others to find the answer to their questions.

Moderator: Al

Al
Admin
Admin

*** Ozzy ,O, Karaoke Show ***

Post by Al » Fri Feb 01, 2008 8:38 pm

Hi All

I wanted to put this on the site straight away, because if you are going to Moraitika or Messonghi then you must pop in and see our good friends "Ozzy & Caz".

** Ozzy “O” Karaoke Show **

The show is run by Ozzy (Brian) and his wife Caroline and over the years has become the most popular karaoke show in Corfu. They have built up a good selection of Karaoke songs over the years this includes English, Greek, German, French, Italian, and Hungarian, songs. The show is currently running at Kalyva Bar and Charlie’s bar in the resort of Moraitika
Both Bars being at opposite ends of the long high street. The show is also running in Retreat Bar in The resort of St George South about 15 minutes away from Moraitika.

Ozzy and Caroline are resident in Linia Corfu, which is situated between these two Resorts. Having moved there from Cambridge England in 2004, and are quite knowledgeable about the area if anyone needs any help via the member’s forum.
http://www.holidaycorfu.org/site_pictures/ozzy.jpghttp://www.holidaycorfu.org/site_pictures/ozzy1.jpg

All the Best

Al 8)

P.s. Ozzy the other page we talked about will be completed soon) & the girls send there love xx

Chris
VIP Member
VIP Member

Re: *** Ozzy “O” Karaoke Show ***

Post by Chris » Sat Feb 02, 2008 5:48 pm

If I did not know any better I would say Ozzy is a cross between not only Ozzy Osbourne but none other than our Bruce (Bruce and Maria), a canny resemblance.

I must say Ozzy your show sounds brilliant, and as I do like to wobble the old tonsils now and then it would be great fun to join in. As I said, if we can on our next visit we will drop south sometime.

In the meantime, have a great season when it starts, and enjoy the rest on the island while you can.

Yeiamas, Chris

Chris
VIP Member
VIP Member

Re: *** Ozzy ,O, Karaoke Show ***

Post by Chris » Thu May 15, 2008 10:08 pm

Many thanky0u Ozzy for the information on the "Ozzy Shows", I am sure many of the visitors to Messonghi and Moriatika will be visiting you and the show.

Will be very pleased to hear of anything else going on at your convenience. Keep us posted.

Yeiamas, Chris

Chris
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post by Chris » Thu May 22, 2008 12:35 pm

Thats what we like to see Ozzy, positive thinking and attitude. You have obviously well established yourself to be informed of when visitors will be arriving and asking for you itinerary.

Once again, good luck to the season. Keep us updated, and do not forget the pics when you have a moment spare!!!

Yeiamas, Chris

Al
Admin
Admin

Post by Al » Sun Jul 06, 2008 2:25 pm

Hi Ozzy

Great news on the "Oasis" Bar I remember it well, that should be yet another very Good venue for you!! as it dose get busy.

If any one is visiting Corfu and Messonghi be sure to pop in at one of "Ozzy's" Karaoke shows
trust me you wont be disappointed!! ever time we have we have had a fantastic time !!!!!

Hope everything Rocks for you !!

Luv & Best to you & Caz

Al 8)