beer prices

Ask a question regarding Messonghi or Assist others to find the answer to their questions.

Moderator: Al

Al
Admin
Admin

Re: beer prices

Post by Al » Sat Mar 29, 2008 9:46 am

Hi Mikos

A pint of Beer is around 2-50 to 3-50 Euros
Bottle of Beer 4-50 to 5-00 Euros
Spirit & mixer around 4-00 Euros
Soft Drink 1-50 to 2-50 Euros
A bottle of wine with your meal 8-00 to 12-00 Euros
These are an average some paces will be cheaper others dearer,

But if you have children as we do I like to site on the Balcony after we have put the kids to bed the wife will have a bottle of wine and I will have a few beers we have bought from the supermarket, and sit there a play cards by citronella candle light.

Regards

Al 8)

Al
Admin
Admin

Post by Al » Sat Mar 29, 2008 5:00 pm

Hi Mikos

I did see and now they are active in the Gallery, Thank you very much!! :D
I moved the location to "Loulass Village Aparthotel" so you can find you images there.

I have some photos also from around the same time, I will have to find my scanner and get them put in the gallery also, it brought back some memories see your photos.

All the Best

Al 8)

Chris
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post by Chris » Sat Mar 29, 2008 7:25 pm

Cheers Al for the updated price list for drinks etc. Myself I stick to Ouzo and Sprite, around €1.50 to €2.00 a glass. Last time out there, I was getting it for €1.00. Probably because I knew the bar staff well, and I was drinking a lot, :lol:

Yeiamas, Chris

Chris
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post by Chris » Sun Jun 01, 2008 4:42 pm

Cheers Ozzy. Pray do tell that my favourite drink Ouzo and Sprite is still as indicated above €1.50 - €2.00. Have to have my Ouzo and Sprite.

I was trying to think of the name of the Tonic Water on Corfu. Can you help on that. I know it is probably not your tipple, :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink:

Yeiamas, Chris

Etsiketsi
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post by Etsiketsi » Tue Jun 03, 2008 2:53 pm

Ozzy

What a wonderful Culture it is as well. When we arrive in Corfu we immediately adopt the local lifestyle and begin taking our Siesta around 4.00 pm for a couple of hours. Trouble is when we get back home it feels unatural not taking Siesta, it's the best part of the day and so refreshing.

Rog

Chris
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post by Chris » Tue Jun 03, 2008 3:10 pm

Could not agree more Roger. Nothing better than having a glorious day out, at the beach, or some excursion, to be back at the hotel or accommodation by 5ish. A wonderful shower, and then lay down for an hour or two ready for the evening. We usually meet at the hotel bar about 8pm, have a sundowner, and then head of out for the evening. What a life.

Yeiamas, Chris