Messonghi Summer 2008

Ask a question regarding Messonghi or Assist others to find the answer to their questions.

Moderator: Al

tracie21

Re: Messonghi Summer 2008

Post by tracie21 » Sun Aug 10, 2008 8:21 pm

hi there Ozzy,
ive been coming to corfu and staying at the messonghi beach hotel for the last 12 years...before this time we stayed at the hotel Royal in Kanoni for 6 years...anyway to the point...im wanting to come again to corfu and especially messonghi this year....but im not wanting to stay at the messonghi beach hotel again as i think that the staff and the service there has become terrible over the last 2 years...im affraid to say :( but i know that Billy from the 3 KS shopping centre has some villas near on to messonghi...but i have lost his phone number....maybe you know some nice apartments with pools near there too so what im looking for is some accomodation...or for Billys phone number please :D ....
by the way love the show and karaoke at your place...lovely boys and food...keep up the good work honey....
many thanks Ozzy
Tracie Lowe Sheffield England

Chris
VIP Member
VIP Member

Re: Messonghi Summer 2008

Post by Chris » Sun Aug 10, 2008 10:08 pm

Hi Tracie

As you know Ozzy is a very busy man at this time of year with his excellent show, but he will get back to you next time on line, so please do not be disappointed if you do not get an immediate reply.

I must say it sounds like you are an expert on Corfu. Would like to hear more when you have the time.

Yeiamas, Chris