Acharavi Guide

Ask a question regarding Acharavi or Assist other users to find the answer to their questions.

Moderator: Al

Chris
VIP Member
VIP Member

Re: Acharavi Guide

Post by Chris » Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:39 pm

Thanks for the update Kev, I shall amend the Acharavi Links page over the weekend to reflect the new guide. Secondly, I received your PM, but only read it late, will respond tomorrow. Cheers again, and nice to see you back on the forum.

Chris
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post by Chris » Sun Apr 18, 2010 2:38 pm

No problems Kev with this type of web address as it is basically giving informtion on a particular resort, which I usually upload in addition to the links page anyway. Al is more concerned with websites you use forums to gain profit etc.

Himini16

Post by Himini16 » Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:01 pm

Hello, just thought I'd let you know your site was one of the first we found when we started trying to research Acharavi and found it very useful - probably one of the main things which helped us decide we wanted to visit!

Booked to go in June this year for a fortnight :)

Very excited, even if it is ages away!

So thanks, i know its always nice to hear what you do is appreciated!

Al
Admin
Admin

Post by Al » Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:45 pm

Hiya Himini16

I am so sorry for the late reply to you post, this is not normally the case so please forgive me, I can't
understand how I missed your post :blush:

Thank you so much for you kind words :dup: :good2: :dup: :good2: :dup:
That means a great deal to me.. thanky0u

I started this site because I fell in love with the Island of Corfu over 23 years ago and I wanted to show/share with other people
how beautiful Corfu really was, :good2:
Himini16 wrote:Booked to go in June this year for a fortnight :)
I really hope you enjoy your holiday in Corfu, also look forward to hearing more about your holiday and maybe an image or two for the gallery :grin:

If we can help with anything just ask away :comp:

All the Best

Al :cool:

theokole

Post by theokole » Sun Sep 18, 2011 6:06 pm

Hello, if you are interested for your site, a customer of mine was kind enough to make a youtube video of my work on Acharavi beach.
If you find it appropriate you can use it in the youtube videos page on your site.

Kind regards, Theo

Al
Admin
Admin

Post by Al » Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:29 pm

Hello Theo

First I would like to thank you for taking the time to register with the Corfu web site and forums :dup:

I have to say before I clicked on the link I thought here we go another spam post...but NO
What a fantastic video, I watched it through several times and it was Great !!!

The Donut Tank is just great, a well made machine, as you said in the video it took a lot of time to
make, and what a great job you did with it :good2: :good2:

I for one next time we are in Corfu will be heading to Acharavi Beach because I have to see the Donut Tank for myself
and of course to try the Ice cream and donuts too :good2:

Thank you Theo and Thank you "Jetiexperte" for a great Video !!!

Regards

Al :comp:

Chris
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post by Chris » Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:22 am

Absolutely a brilliant concept of what is normally on huge machines adapted to achieve what is seen in the film. Well done and good luck.

theokole

Post by theokole » Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:38 pm

Thank you for your kind words and compliments Chris and Al.

I don't want to steal away the original topic but I thought that the video might make a nice addition to the posters web site.

I found this forum quite by accident and I would like to take the opportunity to thank you all so much for all the hard work and patience required to keep this forum up to date. :good2: I for one truly appreciate the work that you do to give information and answer questions to all the potential visitors of Corfu and Acharavi in particular. :dup: :dup:

I will try to answer any questions for newcomers, that I can, from my knowledge of Acharavi and the surrounding area. I am originally from Canada but I came to live in Corfu about 20 years ago because I just fell in love with the island when I came on vacation here.

Kind regards,

Theo

CorfuChris

Post by CorfuChris » Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:51 pm

Hi Theo,what a great video. :good2: We had your doughnuts for the last 2 years on holiday on Woodys sunbeds :dup:
With abit of luck we will see you again next year :grin: ,on top of that I played the YouTube video to my 13 year old son with his eyes closed :cool: and said to him do you recognise the sound and on the second guess he said "The Doughnut Man" :dup:

All the best Chris...and don't burn your Doughnuts cook3 .... :good2: