Agios Ioannis Peristeron

Ask a question regarding Moraitika or Assist others to find the answer to their questions.

Moderator: Al

hikerroeland

Agios Ioannis Peristeron

Post by hikerroeland » Sun May 03, 2009 8:43 am

I am looking for some information about Agios Ioannis Peristeron?? can anyone help? I cann't find any information all I get is about the hotel. Thanks ,
Roeland

Chris
VIP Member
VIP Member

Re: Agios Ioannis Peristeron

Post by Chris » Sun May 03, 2009 3:42 pm

Hi Roeland.

As you are probably aware, Agios Ioannis Peristeron, is a beach area north of Moraitika, and south of Benitses, and basically, with the exception of a few hotels, there is nothing much else there. It is advertised as the perfect peaceful holiday for those wanting the quiet life, and usually directed to the resorts to the north and south. I have added some links of information I have found, I hope this helps in someway.

Yeiamas, Chris

AG IOANNIS PERISTERON BEACH

AG IOANNIS INFORMATION

AG IOANNIS PERISTERON BEACH

AG IOANNIS PERISTERON

hikerroeland

Post by hikerroeland » Sun May 03, 2009 6:33 pm

Thanks Chris for the information but I thought that Agios Ioannis Peristeron was a village where there things to see, I quess I was wrong !!!!!!!
Roeland

Chris
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post by Chris » Sun May 03, 2009 11:05 pm

There maybe some facilities like shops, a bar etc, but reading the information in the links above, they all seem to refer to the quietness of the area, and reference to going to Moriatiki or Benitses for a night out. I have not been able to find much more than I have, but will continue to look when I can.

Yeiamas, Chris