billys cocktailbar

Ask a question regarding Moraitika or Assist others to find the answer to their questions.

Moderator: Al

sb 0177

billys cocktailbar

Post by sb 0177 » Sat Aug 14, 2010 3:10 pm

thinking of going to see are friends billy and anna it will be great to see them its been a while does anyone have a number for them or email hope so and whats the taxi price to moratika from airport :dup:

Al
Admin
Admin

Re: billys cocktailbar

Post by Al » Sat Aug 14, 2010 5:33 pm

Hi sb 0177

Welcome to the corfu web site & forums.
I am in messonghi at the moment, I will pop to Billys cocktail bar tonight and try to get the information for you
As for the price of a taxi you will be looking about 45 -- 65 euro.

All the Best

Al
live in Corfu

Al
Admin
Admin

Post by Al » Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:19 pm

Hi SB 0177

Billys Bar is still there and the contact details are as follows

Bar Phone 0033 26610 76093
Mob 0030 6947954365
email billys_bar@hotmail.com

But note the email is not monitored all the time, he said the best way to contact in summer is
on the phone either Bar or Mobile

Hope that helps

Regards

Al :cool:
Live from Corfu

grannyhubbard

Post by grannyhubbard » Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:44 pm

Just returned from another fantastic holiday staying with Billy and Anna in their rooms. The room are cleaned every day, clean towels and sheets every day if you want. Anna's breakfasts are legendary, and you can have what ever you want, even if it's not on the menu, nothing is too much trouble.
Billys cocktails are superb, made with only the finest spirits, no fakes here!
They are the friendliest couple in Corfu, we have known them for 25 years and have been staying in their rooms for the last 23 years.
This year my husband celebrated his birthday while we were there and Billy laid on a bbq for 15 people, he cooked all the food, of course Anna prepared it and maranaded it all day 1st!!! They served it with greek salads and home made tzaziki and fresh bread, it was magical, fresh floweras on the tables and to end the eve a choc ice cream birthday cake. Fantastic.
If you want a friendly, happy ,clean, good food (snacks etc) cocktails, coffee, beers and soft drinks look no further than Billys Bar Cafe- cocktail bar.
They adore children and you will be made to feel special. Go visit.

Al
Admin
Admin

Post by Al » Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:02 pm

Hello grannyhubbard

A warm :wel: to you, thank you for taking the time to register, and we hope you enjoy your stay :dup:

I popped into Billy's last year to collect some contact details, it was only a flying visit but I was
made very welcome and had a nice chat and a drink on the house which was very nice, we were hoping to get back this year,
nothing planned yet but if we do then we will be visiting Billy's again for sure. :dup: drinks

You could always add a couple of images to the gallery so everyone can see how nice it is :dup:

All the Best

Al :comp: