The Rose Garden

Ask a question regarding Moraitika or Assist others to find the answer to their questions.

Moderator: Al

Cat

The Rose Garden

Post by Cat » Sun Aug 29, 2010 3:30 pm

Hello Everyone!

My sister and I have just returned from a glorious week in Corfu, staying at the River Studios in Messonghi with Leo and regularly joined him for happy hour!! even at 9am!! . We ate often at the Rose Garden, Zaks, Spyros on the beach and had coacktails all over the place!! We found everyone to be very friendly and had a great time chilling out with Michael, the son of the owner of the Rose Garden who I believe is called Spyros and the rest of his family who were lovely who, along with his friends showed us around the area and took us to the west coast which was also beautiful. However, we were meant to meet up ont he Friday before we flew out but we missed each other. However, Michael is coming to study in the UK soon and we were going to switch numbers/addresses etc so he could stay with us when he came over. We just wondered if anybody knew the surname of the family so that we could try and find a way to contact him and pass on our details as he was so good to us during our holiday!! If anybody has any information on the family and Michael that would be fantastic. We are certainly coming back next year though and very jealou of everybody over there currently!

Thank you for any help you can provide us,

Cat and Chloe Formby

Al
Admin
Admin

Re: The Rose Garden

Post by Al » Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:17 pm

Hello Cat and Chloe

Fist off welcome to the Corfu web site and forums, and thank you for taking the time to register with us :dup:
We hope you enjoy your stay.

The Rose Garden is one of our fav taverna's, Spiros and all the family really look after you, and the food,,,, only to be described
as fantastic !!
The sea food pancake & Kleftiko are to die for :good2:
We returned on the 20th Aug, and spent many a night there.

The only help I can offer at this moment in time is a contact Phone number

The Rose Garden 0030 26610 7562, that is for the Taverna only so you will need to phone when that R G is open,
I used to have the home number but I cant find it at the moment sorry

Hope that helps you a little

Regards

Al :cool: