Annabelle apartments

Ask a question regarding Moraitika or Assist others to find the answer to their questions.

Moderator: Al

elgee

Annabelle apartments

Post by elgee » Sat May 19, 2007 8:32 pm

In 1981 my (now) husband and I had our first holiday abroad at these apartments. We had a wonderful holiday, the apartments were first class - only a few with the tour operator, others owned by Greeks for their holidays. We've had lots of holidays since on many Greek islands but none has matched this. It would be interesting to know if they are still there - they were on the right hand side just past the main part of the village.

Chris
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post by Chris » Sat May 19, 2007 9:54 pm

Hi Elgee,

Firstly, a very warm welcome to the Holiday Corfu Forums. I am not a visitor to Moraitika, but have been endeavouring to see if I can find any information on the Annabelle Apartments, but so far I have not been fortunate to find anything. However, there are other members on this forum who do visit this area, and may have a better know how on what is in and around this resort. Please bear with us, some one will reply in due course.

Yeiamas, Chris.

elgee

Post by elgee » Sun May 20, 2007 9:48 pm

Thank you very much Chris and Joanna for your replies.

What a shame to hear about the apartments. We had such a lovely time there and have very happy memories of that holiday. I do remember the pool being deep and I took a great pic of my husband doing a (nearly) perfect dive into it.

They always say you should never go back don't they!

Liz

elgee

Post by elgee » Tue May 22, 2007 11:10 pm

Hi Joanna,
Thanks for the offer of info on accommodation. I may take you up on that - we are looking for an apartment somewhere for 7/10 days mid June - perhaps we will try Messonghi - you paint a good picture of it. We have always gone with tour operators in the past but it seems to be easy to book accomodation in Corfu online. Is that how you book with Hotel Christina? The Corfu Holiday choices website seems to have some lovely apartments. I may try some for availability.

Liz