hello new here

Ask a question regarding Paleokastritsas or Assist others to find the answer to their questions.

Moderator: Al

mookie

hello new here

Post by mookie » Wed Jul 08, 2009 10:40 am

hello every one i would love to go to corfu next year and would like to go tp paleokastrista hoping i can ask loads questions here

Chris
VIP Member
VIP Member

Re: hello new here

Post by Chris » Wed Jul 08, 2009 12:09 pm

Hi Mookie.

Firstly, another welcome to the Holiday Corfu Forum. You will see that I have moved your original post to the Paleokastritsa Section for a better response. In the meantime, please feel to browse the boards, in particular the thread on these pages PALEOKASTRITSA LINKS.

More information can be seen via a short film on Paleokastritsa at PALEOKASTRITSA ON FILM, and other information from the list of topics on the main Paleokastritsa page.

If you have any questions, please get back to us, and we will answer, or endeavour to find out for you.

Yeiamas, Chris

Etsiketsi
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post by Etsiketsi » Wed Jul 08, 2009 1:04 pm

Mookie

My wife and I have been visiting another place about ten minutes drive from Paleocastritsa called Liapades. It is a really beautiful location and I can recommend it.

Ge here Liapades and other NW Photos to view some Photographs that I and others have taken of the area. Most of them are within a ten minute drive of Paleo.

Rog

hthorburn

Post by hthorburn » Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:50 pm

Hi Mookie,
Been going to Paleo in June for the past 10 years.
Unfortunatly the whole area has been getting quieter each year due to the Travel Companies cutting back in the Resorts they are sending clients to, also with XL Airways folding last year.
Plenty of rooms available very friendly people great place for quiet holiday.
Check out the Acapolco website

Cheers, Hammy :