Where to go to eat and drink

Ask a question regarding Paleokastritsas or Assist others to find the answer to their questions.

Moderator: Al

jadkins

Where to go to eat and drink

Post by jadkins » Wed Jun 18, 2008 12:48 am

I'm going to Paleokastritsa in August and wonder if anyone can tell me which are the best restaurants and tavernas to go to.

Etsiketsi
VIP Member
VIP Member

Re: Where to go to eat and drink

Post by Etsiketsi » Wed Jun 18, 2008 9:19 am

HI Jadkins

I can recomend the Borouras Taverna it is on the right hand side of the road as you walk from Alipa Port towards the Monastary. It is set back off the road about 75 yards and is owned and run by our friends Gorgos, Eristhmia and their adult children Emillia and Christos.

They used to be the Dance Group at the Liapades Beach Hotel Liapades where we have been staying for over twenty years. If you have the time I can recomend highly the village of Liapades it is only about ten minutes around the Bay by boat from Paleo.

If you make it visit the Cricketers Taverna, ten minutes up the hill from the Beach, and tell them that Roger and Susanah sent you I can guarantee a very warm welcome that you won't get anywhere else on the Island.

Rog

Chris
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post by Chris » Wed Jun 18, 2008 9:21 am

hihihi jadkins.

Firstly, thank you for coming to us for help. Have you looked at the link below. This gives a map and pictures of Paleokastritsa. Something to be getting on with. Click on the link and then further links within.

PALEOKASTRITSA INFORMATION

PALEOKASTRITSA RESTAURANTS

If you require any more information, do get back, and we will endeavour to help you.

Yeiamas, Chris

Chris
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post by Chris » Wed Dec 03, 2008 4:44 pm

It has been brought to my notice of a new website for the Nereids Restaurant in Paleokastritsa. Please take a look. Although I have not been to this part of Corfu, the restaurant and its fare looks really good.

NEREIDS RESTAURANT - PALEOKASTRITSA

I have also placed this link in the Paleokastritsa Links thread.

Yeiamas, Chris

DCV

Post by DCV » Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:34 am

Take a walk up to Lakones and try Boulis Taverna. Brilliant home made food :dup:

Alison

Greeneyes2

Post by Greeneyes2 » Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:47 pm

Chris wrote:

It has been brought to my notice of a new website for the Nereids Restaurant in Paleokastritsa. Please take a look. Although I have not been to this part of Corfu, the restaurant and its fare looks really good.

NEREIDS RESTAURANT - PALEOKASTRITSA

I have also placed this link in the Paleokastritsa Links thread.

Yeiamas, Chris

The Nereids is probably the best restaurant in Palio I have been going there for years. The food is fantastic I have never had a meal I didn't like. Also the people are so friendly. They do Greek dancing 3 or 4 times a week and it's good fun. You won't be disappointed.

Greeneyes