on my own for the first time

Ask a question regarding Roda or Assist others to find the answer to their questions.

Moderator: Al

eboebo

on my own for the first time

Post by eboebo » Sat Mar 14, 2009 5:06 pm

hi all
its going to be the first time on my own to roda for years. due to it not working out with the wife.after 20 years so this time i am after sum fun fun lol ,so wear would you all suggest a single bloke at 45 go and still good looking lol , would go for a drink and a laugh at nite and have fun fun fun .
thanks for your help lol

Chris
VIP Member
VIP Member

Re: on my own for the first time

Post by Chris » Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:46 pm

Hi eboebo,

What can one say, sad to hear, but life must go on, which is what you seem to be looking for. I can not say to much about Roda, but there is plenty of information on this topic of Roda that may be of help, hence why I moved your post. Feel free to ask away with your questions. We have a few on this forum who visit or reside in Roda and will gladly help.

In the meantime, take a look at the other threads, in particular the Roda Links page.

Yeiamas, Chris

Al
Admin
Admin

Re: on my own for the first time

Post by Al » Sat Mar 14, 2009 11:01 pm

Hi eboebo

Welcome to the Corfu Web site & forums from me also :grin:

We look forward to seeing you on the forum and reading your contributions or questions that you may have.

If you have any questions or queries regarding Corfu then please ask away in the relevant forum and I'm sure our members will only be to happy to assist you or if you have your own help, tips and tricks that others may find useful then please post away. :dup:

thanky0u for stopping by and registering, look forward to hearing from you soon.

Regards

Al :cool: