HELP FOR RODA

Ask a question regarding Roda or Assist others to find the answer to their questions.

Moderator: Al

Chris
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post by Chris » Thu Feb 22, 2007 12:55 pm

Hi Katarina.

Firstly, a warm welcome to the Holiday Corfu Forum. We hope you enjoy the site and its information. May I suggest, if you have not already done so, take a look at the forum and its information on Roda. I can give you some links to look at, but myself, I am not upto date with Roda, but other members are, and I am sure they will get back to you in due course. In the meantime please take a look at the following links.

I can say Roda has kept much of its character over the years as you will read. The village is good for both families and couples.

GUIDE TO RODA

MAP OF RODA

RODA TAVERNA

MAGGIES PLACE

Yeiamas, Chris.
Last edited by Chris on Fri Dec 21, 2007 12:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

Chris
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post by Chris » Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:26 pm

Hi Katarina.

Visit this website (link below), and keep an eye on it for jobs available on Corfu:

WORK IN GREECE AND CORFU

JOBS ON CORFU

There is a very good website for Roda, which maybe of interest to you. The people you run are English, and have lived on the island for about 4 or 5 years. I beleive they actually live in Roda. But it would be worth having a look, and I am sure they will offer some advice. Tell them Sailor pointed you in that direction.

SUE & MACS RODA WEBSITE

Distance from Roda to Sidari is approximately 7-8km, therefore a taxi should be in the region of 12-14 Euros. We recommend that you always agree on a price before setting off on your journey. It is expected.

If I or we can be of anymore help, please let me know.

Yeiamas, Chris.