Back!

Ask a question regarding Sidari or Assist others to find the answer to their questions.

Moderator: Al

Mambo

Back!

Post by Mambo » Sun Aug 02, 2009 12:06 pm

Just got back from our latest break in Corfu , Where we sampled the delights of Sidari for the first time......

.....And How much we enjoyed it!

From watching Amy Housewine & Freddie Mercury perform in Pallazzo Bar & BED , to belting out my own classics in Bolero , or Siesta enjoyed myself no end...Not too sure if anyone else did but Hey I was on Holiday.Quiter nights enjoyed up the Canal D'amour area in Churchills, Smugglers , Amadeus ,Sax!

Lovely reasonable priced food in Seabreeze , Madison , Mythos , Dionysis ( the prawn saganaki was to die for) to name a few.....Gutbuster , Big Breakfasts , FatBoy Breakfasts were everywhere with great prices but was a tadge delicate to sample these!!!

Great Beaches enjoyed ourselves watching folk frighten the lives out of themselves doing various watersports or just relaxing with a book.

We stayed at Marianna apartments which were great if not a little of the beaten track but taxi trip into the strip was 5 euros so not to bad.

Prices reasonable everywhere from 1.50 for a draught beer to 2.50 for a Vodka Red Bull to 3.00 for various Cocktails of which several were tried! We were getting 1.18 for the pound which was higher than we expected.

Superb weather, great days out to Aqualand and Corfu Town.

Next Year booked Roll on June 11th , and a fortnight at Angelinas!

Chris
VIP Member
VIP Member

Re: Back!

Post by Chris » Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:31 pm

Hi Mambo.

Welcome back dare I say it, however, glad to hear you had a great time in Sidari, enjoying all delights of your holiday, and much more. Looking forward to hearing more about it, or better still some photos when you have the time to upload them. Booked already for next year, that is a good sign of a good holiday. :lol: :lol:

Yeiamas, Chris