Sidari in Sept

Ask a question regarding Sidari or Assist others to find the answer to their questions.

Moderator: Al

eve

Sidari in Sept

Post by eve » Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:55 am

Hi
Me and a couple of friends are planning a girly holiday to Sidari in Corfu arrive in 21ST Sept.

Just wanted to know if the resport will still be busy? we know it wont be as busy as Aug, but just wanted to check that everything will still be open etc?

Also if anyone knows what the weather is usually like at this time of year?

Many thanks

Eve

Chris
VIP Member
VIP Member

Re: Sidari in Sept

Post by Chris » Wed Sep 09, 2009 3:53 pm

Hi Eve.

Firstly, welcome to the Holiday Corfu Forum. I have moved your post to the Sidari Section for better response, and where you will find lots of information on the resort.

Arriving in Sidari in just under two weeks time, lucky you and friends. Sidari will be still in full swing, that is for sure. The holiday season does not close down until the end of October, although some places do start to slowly run down in mid October. All the Tavernas, Bars, Restaurants and Night Clubs will be in full swing.

The weather for September is a little cooler than July and August, but Corfu has experienced a heatwave in the last two weeks, but after a small storm, temps have come down a bit, Then again today temps of upwards of 30c have been recorded in the resorts. For an idea of the weather for this month, take a look at last September via this link: CORFU TEMPS FOR W/C 21 SEPTEMBER 2008. Remember at present it is warmer, I have friends in Corfu now, who have text me today. One may need a thin top or cardingan sort of wear for the evening, as it may get chilly on some evenings.

If there is anything else you want to know, please let us know Eve.

Yeiamas, Chris

eve

Re: Sidari in Sept

Post by eve » Thu Sep 10, 2009 11:56 am

thanks Chris! we are all really looking forward to it!

Have so much for the info!

regards

Eve