Just Back

Ask a question regarding Sidari or Assist others to find the answer to their questions.

Moderator: Al

patandgra

Just Back

Post by patandgra » Thu May 20, 2010 2:45 pm

Eight hour delay due to none existant ash :grr: ,but Thomsons coughed up 8 euros a head for a meal that night :shock:.It seemed much quieter in Corfu this year even for early May,ok for me but not very good for the Corfiots.We stayed at the Sunshine Apts in the Melitsa area of Sidari and had an excellent holiday many thanks to Athina Nicos Dimmitri and last but not least Tony who was a great source of entertainment for the grandchildren the food we ate there was very tasty thanks to the little chef,found the Golf course ok thanks Chris and i have left the map you sent with Tony who needs it more than me as he still gets lost even though he lives their :spec: .I will Hopefully post some photos when i get organised :bye2:

Chris
VIP Member
VIP Member

Re: Just Back

Post by Chris » Thu May 20, 2010 4:20 pm

Glad to read you had a great time in Sidari and on Corfu. I think it has been the story of everyones life the ash scenario, but better safe than sorry I suppose. It is the old addage, if we knew then what we know now, it could have, would have been different. Glad to hear Tony is keeping up the spirits of the visitors. A great guy, I can remember all to well when we went to his leaving party in the UK before moving out to Corfu. Fab party. I can also remember those who said he and his family would not last, and here we are, some four years later, and doing very well.

Look forward to seeing the photos at your convenience, and anymore reviews you might think of. Welcome back, and glad you had a great time.

afcb1965

Post by afcb1965 » Mon May 31, 2010 9:03 am

Gra, glad you enjoyed your stay with us..the week after you left we had the most amazing storm 10hrs solid rain....good job you wasn't golfing in that.
hope your all ok.
tony.

patandgra

Post by patandgra » Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:23 pm

Hi Tony sorry to hear about the bad weather,do you want to hear about ours? well its was baking hot one week and then the usual bank holiday cold rain and wind.Never mind the weather man said tommorow is the start of the summer sun(dont hold your breath).I have been trying without success to attach some photos perhaps someone has some advice on how to succeed,we have also had a look at the video we made at corfu golf course i never realised my backside was that large Pat said it was just a trick of the camera then left the room laughing,by the way i have found the book i promised to send will let you know when i have posted it,on a bright note its only sixteen weeks to our next holiday :good2:

afcb1965

Post by afcb1965 » Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:53 am

I have to say can we have a little bit of rain now..it's soooo hot out here at the moment..by the way i never noticed the size of your bum when you was over.lol
hope your all well. and enjoy your up and coming holiday.

Al
Admin
Admin

Post by Al » Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:21 pm

Hi afcb1965

What are the Temps at the moment tony ?,, we fly out Aug 6th staying in Messonghi.

patandgra

You could up load a pic or two to the gallery :good2: Its very easy to do :dup:
or you could email them to me and i will upload for you. admin@holidaycorfu.org

Regards both

Al :cool:

afcb1965

Post by afcb1965 » Thu Jul 29, 2010 12:10 pm

Hi about mid 30's but not alot of breeze so it feels hotter...can't complain.