ELECTRIC FANS TO HIRE?

Ask a question regarding Sidari or Assist others to find the answer to their questions.

Moderator: Al

Ann86

ELECTRIC FANS TO HIRE?

Post by Ann86 » Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:00 pm

Hi - can anyone please help by advising me where we can hire a small electric fan in Sidari or near to Olga apartments? We really can't afford £70 for 2 weeks air con and I'm sure it will be hot in September during the evenings/nights. Many thanks ...

Chris
VIP Member
VIP Member

Re: ELECTRIC FANS TO HIRE?

Post by Chris » Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:59 pm

Hi Ann,

Firstly welcome to the Holiday Corfu Forum, our book of :suun: ideas. Of course one needs to stay cool, and although September may be cooling down a little, something is still needed. Here is a link to a hire shop in Sidari that lists fans for hire, hope this is helpful, MOUNTAIN MANIA SIDARI

Ann86

Post by Ann86 » Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:50 pm

Hi Chris

Many thanks for the info - much appreciated!! Would this hire shop be within walking distance from Olga apartments (although we are hoping to have a car for a few days but perhaps not the first few days) also do you have any idea approx how much fans are per week to hire please?

I must add this is an EXTREMELY useful site, many thanks to whoever maintains it - yourself?? I have printed off loads of tips and timetables etc ready for our visit on 3 - 17 September and are looking forward to our third visit to Corfu - we love the island especially the North East.
Kind regards Ann

Ann86

Post by Ann86 » Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:01 am

Hi Chris

Sorry didn't read the info properly re Mountain Mania Hire Shop - I see now they deliver to your apartment so I will email them - AND a discount voucher too - what great service!
Many thanks for your help in sending these details.

Chris
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post by Chris » Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:15 am

Not sure what the prices will be, but with the discount etc, I should not imagine too much. If the are offering deals, then its the business they want. Anyway, hope you get what you need, and yes, make use of the delivery service. If they is anything else you need to know, please ask away.

CorfuChris

Post by CorfuChris » Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:08 pm

Hi Ann
Just returned from Olga's, Sidari and we paid 55 Euros(about £47) for aircon and that included 2 seperate units blowing lovely cool air :smile: and if you like your steak try Maria's ,only a short stroll near the main beach.They do fillet sirloin and T-bone :dup: and every time we went they gave us a voucher for a free bottle of wine (0.5l) on your next visit :grin:
Have a nice time, as we did, second time to Corfu in 6 weeks :smile: