Day trips?

Ask a question regarding Sidari or Assist others to find the answer to their questions.

Moderator: Al

Jenny69

Day trips?

Post by Jenny69 » Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:36 pm

Hi, as I am going back to Sidari with my daughter in May can anyone recommend good day trips cos we didnt go on any last time lol. Also where is the best place to go for booking them? Cheers, Jen.

Al
Admin
Admin

Re: Day trips?

Post by Al » Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:09 am

Hi Jenny69

There is a number of day trips which you can consider going on to get the most out of your holiday.

If your daughter is anything like ours then how about a mother & daughter shopping trip to Corfu Town by coach this can be day or evening ?
Have a coffee on the Liston and a little people watching.... Or you have Aqualand , Scuba diving, Beach BBQ that's three of my favorites :dup:

Take a look here Sidari Trips this will give you some Ideas, there used to be a Travel Co called "The Travel Spot" but I cant seem to find a direct link for you, but will keep looking.

When we are in Corfu we always book day trips / Car direct with a local travel company as we find you get a better deal :dup:

Hope you have a Great Holiday :dup: :suun: :sunb: :suun:

Regards

Al :cool:

Jenny69

Re: Day trips?

Post by Jenny69 » Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:29 am

Thanks. The beach/bbq is a definate. I would like the mountain one but we did a greek night at the top of a mountain in Kos and I was petrified on the way down! Im such a wuss!